cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New member? Introduce yourself here.

ottoyu34
Level 9
Welcome!

Please introduce yourself and let us know more about you.

Let me start off,
My name is ottoyu34. You can find me in few other forums with the same name. Computers being one of my biggest hobbies. I'm into overclocking (for 24/7),watercooling,system building,gaming,folding,etc.

See you around.
4,150 REPLIES 4,150

Hello everyone, you can find me on the forums as vintage07. i own a rog strix g531 gt laptop. hope to see you guys around. need help with CPU temperatures rising too high too quickly.

Hello, dear reader,
My name is Rémi, I'm a gardener, I'm 36 years old. I am very contemplative of what surrounds me, that's why I like to walk around no matter what. I volunteer and periodically participate in food distribution in a charity association. I discovered a passion for watercooling and OC during this year. At the moment, I am completing the orders to build a watercooling computer. Apart from computers, what I like most is doing nothing and sleeping. In short, I have been with Asus for a number of years for the online service, and the apparent quality of the ROG forum.

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator

my name is David, this is my first build. I thought of it as stretching my brain in a different direction:eek::eek:

Hi to everyone, I'm Alberto Bortoletto from Italy, I'm a hardware and videogames enthusiast.

For my PC I choose always the best of Asus's components. You can see them on my personal profile

Not a gamer.
Good start, eh?
However, I do build and configure my own desktop PCs.
Current set up: Asus Z720-K, Intel i5-7600, 32Gb ram, GeForce GTX 1060 6Gb, Sound Blaster Audigy Rx, plus 2x solid state drives and 3x HDDs.
Here for occasional tech advice.
Maybe even to contribute... :rolleyes:

Hi all.

Have a core 2 duo 3ghz with 4gb ram, nvidia 860gtx iirc and a 500gb hdd.

Been scrimping and saving for a new system for years since kids ;-).

Have amassed a host of 2nd hand parts and a few new ones.

Hope to make an enclosed cabinet with my woodworking skills. Managed to get a 2nd hand 1950x, 32gb gskill memory, rog 1200w PSU, Extreme alpha motherboard, (though removal firm has mislaid the box with everything except the motherboard ), a 240gb pny hdd, 500gb samsung evo had that I was given for xmas 2 years ago...or mybe last xmas. Oh and an ROG 360 aio.

Jeez things have moved on a bit since I built my core 2 😉 hope I see an mprovement.

Graphics card undecided as off yet.....pennies need to be saved.

Regards to all 🙂

hi everyone,
I'm JeeNee from Malaysia previously owned a GT AC 5300 which both 2.4G & first 5G bands failed just after 1 year of using it. Decided to get GT AX11000 for future proof for many years to come hopefully.

Hello I am Harry072, nice to meet you all.
I hope to get all the help I can get here and help others also out if I know the solution 😉

Hello guys, my name is Andreas
Recently I have Asus TUF 505DT:
- Ryzen 5 3550h
- GTX 1650
- 512 Intel SSD
- 2x 8Gb ram

Nice to meet you all guys, I hope we can discuss and help each other.

Hey what's up guyz, what your favorite games ?