cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New member? Introduce yourself here.

ottoyu34
Level 9
Welcome!

Please introduce yourself and let us know more about you.

Let me start off,
My name is ottoyu34. You can find me in few other forums with the same name. Computers being one of my biggest hobbies. I'm into overclocking (for 24/7),watercooling,system building,gaming,folding,etc.

See you around.
4,151 REPLIES 4,151

Hello

i am ShadowWarrior the Realname is Tim. I do not know why i choose this name 🙂
I am from Germany and in the meantime i do not work with pcs, i work with robots.

But at Home i mostly work with Asus parts. So since i start to use pcs (1986) Asus is a part of my live 🙂 I never had problems with Asus its worked very well.
In the Freetime i am online at Steam and Origin and playing some games.

I hope that i get some help here or tips for my Asus Hardware.

Bye

Tim

adamwhite81
Level 8
firefox mixed reality with leagues playing firstlook82792

wow, took me weeks to get in here, problems with alternate rog forum asus account creation. But im in!

Ryzen 3900x reporting in.

Dinule666
Level 7
Hi guys, names Dino !

Just made a new build for myself and checking out for a bit of information on OC and so .

Thanks

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk

xipoca
Level 7
Hi there!!

Im Xipoca from Portugal and i just purchased The ROG Scar Hero 3 and I hope you can give me some tips. C U around 😉

All the best

carlosriosness
Level 7
i am trying to post a new thread, but i am getting an access denied page instead. anyone else have this issue?
IX Formula and Z390i

carlosriosness wrote:
i am trying to post a new thread, but i am getting an access denied page instead. anyone else have this issue?

Same issue for me.

dxtr_hyperion
Level 7
Hello!

Sometimes my name is dxtr_hyperion on multiple forums and sites. I'm from Mexico. Love to play HotS and some Indie games.

FabulousFab
Level 7
Hi everyone,

I've started on PC almost 30 years ago (god i'm old now ^^)
I've been using Asus products for a while and I mostly satisfied.

I use my PC to work & gaming.

UberOriginal
Level 7
Lo all. I'm UberOriginal, people call me Uber. (I've had this name since 2006... darn taxi company...)

I have an IT background and I am a level 2 tech.
I have 2 computers, an Asus k55a-si50301p laptop, and a budget desktop build Asus ROG STRIX B350-F GAMING (For more details see my profile) I haven't been very active in the community but I am trying to change that. Everyone's experience and knowledge are greatly appreciated.