cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New member? Introduce yourself here.

ottoyu34
Level 9
Welcome!

Please introduce yourself and let us know more about you.

Let me start off,
My name is ottoyu34. You can find me in few other forums with the same name. Computers being one of my biggest hobbies. I'm into overclocking (for 24/7),watercooling,system building,gaming,folding,etc.

See you around.
4,154 REPLIES 4,154

Hi All,

New member, just built myself a new system using the Maximus Formula XI and the Strix 2080ti paired it with a i9-9900k and 4 lovely 8gb corsair vengence 3200mhz in all their rgb glory.

See you around

Matt

Hello, i am sahil midha. I am live in muktsar, punjab, india. I love gaming and i want to be a streamer on youtube. My familyt cannot afford gaming pc and i wanna from asus rog to sponsor me gaming pc or gaming laptop. I accept all the rules and regulations. I promise that i never break rules andpromote the rog.

My name is Root Williamson from New York City.

Hi all, New to the forums but recently purchased a GL502VS (I7-7700HQ, GTX1070) and an X570 Rog Strix-E motherboard for a Ryzen build.

hi folks i'm Dan,

I'm a senior Oralce systems DBA and programmer in various languages , i build PC for fun and OC for speed and stability.

l8rs.

Hi there,

My name is Nelson Coelho and im from Portugal!
I work in IT departament and I like some gaming too 😉

my name is wan. I am from Malaysia. a gamer for fun and a tech enthusiast. currently taking my degree in electronic system engineering

I'm eh Canadian gamer / tech enthusiast 😛

While I have every other current gen consoles (accept for xbox cause gross) PC is my main platform.

R6 Siege is my most played game but the new cod:MW may aim to change that.

I am Bill
I am 70.

My first computer was a TRS Model 2 with 64K ( yes K, not MB not GB), and two 8" floppy disc drives and each disc held 128k of data. I couldn't afford the 5MB hard drive because it was an extra $5,000.

I am disappoint that my new system didn't work properly out of the box. But I will tweak it til it breaks.

- XMP3000 fails for all 4 sticks but works with any 2 in slot 2 & 4.
- When I run RealBench with just 2 sticks, I get better scores by using just XMP3000 and worse scores if I also use the built in overclock 5%
- JJ's video on how to overclock a 2nd gen Ryzen says I need the latest version of AI SUITE III, (but good luck finding that!)

Looking forward to looking through the forum

Ryzen 5 2600x
2x2x8GB GSKILL Trident Z RGB F4-3000C16D-16GTZR
ROG STRIX B-450
Seasonic Focus Gold 650W FM
Lian Li Lancool One Digital

Hi Forum.

I'm Simon.
I've been an enthusiast since my first computer back in 1982 with the Dragon 32 (Yes I am that old).
My computer history goes through the BBC B and Master, IBM 8088 through many iteration of PC including 286, 386sx and dx, 486, Pentiums 1/2/3 & 4's, Core 2's, I5's and I7's. my last rig was a 4790k on an ASUS z97 PRO with 32GB 2400 DDR3 (4x8)

My current rig is as follows.

ROG Maximus XI Hero Motherboard
Intel 9700k CPU cooled by a Corsair H115i PRO.
32 GB Corsair Vengeance 3200 MHz DDR4 (PC4-25600) RAM (2x16)
MSI 1070 ti Gaming 8Gb

1 TB Samsung 970 Evo PLUS NMVe SSD
960 GB Sandisk Ultra II SSD
2 x 2TB Western Digital Black SATAIII HDD's