cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New member? Introduce yourself here.

ottoyu34
Level 9
Welcome!

Please introduce yourself and let us know more about you.

Let me start off,
My name is ottoyu34. You can find me in few other forums with the same name. Computers being one of my biggest hobbies. I'm into overclocking (for 24/7),watercooling,system building,gaming,folding,etc.

See you around.
4,151 REPLIES 4,151

pete_agreatguy
Level 8
Hi all,

I'm Pete 🙂

First time introducing myself to the ROG series boards (once I work out which RAM I'll be getting).

PS: As a new member I have had serious issues with "image verification server errors" and "Access Denied" errors. Not sure if admins are aware of this - suspect yes because I can now post without issues.

DOGmeat843
Level 7
Hy my username is DOGmeat843,

I'm 27 Years old and i am from Austria. I joined this Forum because i like Gaming, working on Computers and i like the style of ROG Hardware.

raju2529
Level 7
Hello Asus Users, My name is VARADHARAJAN K living in Indian Country.
Currently Working as a Lecturer in Government Pre University College, Teaching Mathematics Subject to Higher Secondary Students.
I Have little knowledge about the Windows OS and its troubleshooting techniques.

I am using the following LAPTOP
ASUS R542UQ-DM153 Intel i5 7200U Cpu.
Bios X542UQ.309
Adata 16GB DDR4 2400MHz Ram modules .
Nvidia GEFORCE 940MX 2GB GDDR5 VRam
Windows 10 Insider Preview Enterprise 64 Bit Build Number 18950.1000
01. Samsung SSD 860 EVO 250GB M.2 2280
02. Seagate ST2000LM015 5400RPM 2TB HDD 2.5''
03. Toshiba MQ01ABD100 5400RPM 1TB HDD 2.5''
Intel i5 7200U_ Nvidia 940MX _Windows_11_Enterprise_64bit_22H2_buildno_22621.754

sturm375
Level 7
Hi everyone,

Been buying Asus parts for my builds for years, probably over a decade. Recently purchased and built an i9-9900x build with the Asus Rampage VI Extreme Omega MoBo and could not be happier. I usually build a base for the computer (Mobo, processor, case, cooler) then over the next 5 years I will continually upgrade and improve. Next purchase will probably be upgrading my RAM to something above 3000 MHz. Also looking to the next generation of nVidia cards.

Can find me most places online at sturm375

MugenPower
Level 7
Hi, my name is Gabriele and I live in Rome (Italy), I like the hardware, the PC Gaming and I have many Asus ROG components.

thank you all 🙂

Monster212KB
Level 7
Hello my Name is Ken, i live in Michigan and i am disabled and like to build computers, i have always used another brand, but the other brand has so many issues with the new boards, i ended up switching to Asus this time and got the Crosshair VIII and must say i love it sofar ... i am looking forward to helping out on the forum when i can... thank you

Electrode
Level 7
Hello. My name is Milan and I am 32 years old. I am interested in car business and computers are my hobby since childhood. I would like to gain and share more experience from ASUS world and that is why I am here. Thank you.

AG592
Level 7
Hey I'm Stefan and my system specs are as followed:

Asus X570-E Gaming
Ryzen 7 3800X
Corsair Vengeance RGB PRO 16GB @ 3200MHz
Asus ROG STRIX RTX 2070 OC
Corsair AX860i

Looking to make everything as ASUS ROG as possible.

Morlock
Level 7
Hey. My name is Alexey Gamov - I am from Ukraine, Kharkiv.
I work in the national police, special forces.
On the Internet, I am mainly known as Morlock, in various forums, mainly devoted to OC or repairing electronics. In my life after graduation, I worked mainly in the field of repair of various electronics. As a result, I came to repair computer equipment and only it. In 2014, I volunteered for the war against Russia, which attacked my country (I can tell a lot about this lying and cowardly people - Russians. I can’t understand why they inspired fear - this is nonsense. They are crazy - this is true. Maybe that's why how afraid of leprosy?). Therefore, the time allotted for OC and experiments with computer equipment remains only during my stay at home, between my stay at the front. The best I've come across is Asus. And the best in Asus is the ROG line. I love the best. Therefore, I am here.