cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New member? Introduce yourself here.

ottoyu34
Level 9
Welcome!

Please introduce yourself and let us know more about you.

Let me start off,
My name is ottoyu34. You can find me in few other forums with the same name. Computers being one of my biggest hobbies. I'm into overclocking (for 24/7),watercooling,system building,gaming,folding,etc.

See you around.
4,154 REPLIES 4,154

Gibbs, just started PC building and lots still to learn.

SipTomi
Level 7
Hi Fellow ROG Members!
My name is SipTomi, I'm a proud owner of an aging ASUS ROG G55VW since 2012 and a new ASUS ROG STRIX GL503GE since Christmas 2018.
I got used to the "coolness" of my G55VW and now the new STRIX in comparison with the G55VW is quite hot, so I plan to apply new thermal compound layer and undervolt the CPU and the GPU (when I get home)
Have a nice day everyone!

JustinThyme
Level 13
Welcome aboard. Plenty of users here that can offer help!

“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity, I'm not sure about the former” ~ Albert Einstein

Mikey1209
Level 7
Hi
Dont feel new at 60 but
I have a x370 ryzen setup
Mike

Hello

I'm an electronic technician I''m 30 years old and I recently built a setup based on a rog motherboard so I'm here to learn and share sa much as possible
thanks for reading.

adam32
Level 7
ottoyu34 wrote:
Welcome!

Please introduce yourself and let us know more about you.

Let me start off,
My name is ottoyu34. You can find me in few other forums with the same name. Computers being one of my biggest hobbies. I'm into overclocking (for 24/7),watercooling,system building,gaming,folding,etc.

See you around.

Hi everyone. I am a new here.

Hello everyone, another new member here 🙂

Hi I am new here. My name is King and I luv MOBA Games!!!

I have been lurking around for years, had the sudden impulse to do a greeting here.

Just another user coming to look for help from time to time.
“Human beings are strong because we can change ourselves.” – Saitama

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I am George and hail from the Philippines. I am new to this gaming laptop GL-504-GW with 250GB M.2 PCIe NVMe SSD and a 1TB SSHD with the RTX 2070.