cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New member? Introduce yourself here.

ottoyu34
Level 9
Welcome!

Please introduce yourself and let us know more about you.

Let me start off,
My name is ottoyu34. You can find me in few other forums with the same name. Computers being one of my biggest hobbies. I'm into overclocking (for 24/7),watercooling,system building,gaming,folding,etc.

See you around.
4,155 REPLIES 4,155

Hello guys!
19 years old, gamer and i like watching HD movies and Anime (in 165fps).

I build my ROG PC because I fell in love with my pg278qr(ugly, no aura sync) and my beautiful 2070 strix that draw me into buying more fancy rgb products like vengeance rgb pro ram.

Hey, guys!
My name is Venilson Costa, I'm 37 years old, I'm Brazilian. My current passion is PC. I like fps games, especially the Battlefeild franchise.

What is this issue? After servicing my new gl503ge laptop's motherboard this is showing new to me. I did boot but this problem remains. NB: This thing always comes once in a day at a fixed period of time in night (12:00 AM to 2:00 AM, GMT+6). Please help 😞

Hello,

New member here, joined because I have an ASUS PRIME X470-PRO. Looking forward to enjoying it!

Hi! My name is Artem.

I like to mess with computers and networks both at work and in my free time. ASUS/ROG stuff provides great opportunity for this 😉

Hey, my name is Trevor, online i mostly go as Trix R 4 Trey, or Trix. Im trying to be a streamer on mixer.com/trixr4trey. Im currently a butcher so im trying to do something a little less demanding of my body.

Hello everyone,
my name is Sascha and Im starting to get a few more asus products in the future. My main goal here is to get some support to get the maximum out of my new stuff and to share some tricks if I have some.

Hello Everyone,

My name is Ary WIrapradnya and you can call me Weepra. Produce music is my hobby and i love Harder Styles Music very much. I have Rog G531 and i use this product for making music and play as DJ controller.

See you around!!

Hi there,

my name is Peter I have used Asus products since 2004. Around 6-7 motherboards and 3 laptops. I have joined the forum in order to get some questions answered regarding my current build that i got in December.

Hi there My Name is Simon, new to asus and am loving it so far, joined the forums to hopefully get some questions answered that I can seem to find anywhere else on the internet.