cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New member? Introduce yourself here.

ottoyu34
Level 9
Welcome!

Please introduce yourself and let us know more about you.

Let me start off,
My name is ottoyu34. You can find me in few other forums with the same name. Computers being one of my biggest hobbies. I'm into overclocking (for 24/7),watercooling,system building,gaming,folding,etc.

See you around.
4,157 REPLIES 4,157

Johnnie
Level 10
Hi,

Nice to meet You all Mates!

Best regards,
Johnnie

Hi,

I am an enthusiast gamer from Germany with a long history (over 20 years) of PC Gaming and doing stuff on the PC, so I am a quite experienced PC User with a high affinity for everything (news, technologies, hardware, etc.) related to PC Gaming and IT. I am not so young anymore (broke the magic 30 barrier; 32 y.o. right now), but despite that, I call myself and also feel myself a gamer the same way I felt over 15 years ago 😉

I assembled my first own PC back in 2007 and from that point on, I have always preferred and chosen ASUS, when it comes to Motherboards - though, the GPU I decided for my first own PC was also from ASUS (8800 GTX). My second hardware compilation was a litte over 5 years ago and I decided for the ASUS Z87-K (C2) as my motherboard.

Now, approx. 2 months ago, I successfully did my 3rd hardware upgrade. Again, it was an almost complete upgrade (changed/upgraded many components, including MB) and again, ASUS was my motherboard of choice - this time it's the mighty Maximus X Hero (Z370), because for the first time in my PC career, I want to do serious CPU and Memory Overclocking (it's a shame, I know) and because, I maybe will later upgrade to a 9900K or 8700K (my actual CPU is a boxed 9600K - the former two CPUs are just too expensive right now...). I decided for Z370 over Z390, because I want to keep using Windows 7 and Z390 just doesn't want to run without sacrifice (no native USB 3.0/3.1) on W7 - it's very sad and frustrating, I know, because I much like desired to have a Z390 chipset... 😞

So much for now,

T.S.O.M. (you can also call me "Morpheus" for short 😉 )

mose0
Level 7
Hi,

My name is Mike Moseley. A old retired worn out programmer who like fast fast laptops. But I have built my share of fast desktop computers. But now I am more into fast laptops.

Mike

Jedisquirrel
Level 7
My name is Chris. I am retired army cyber command. I was diagnosed with cancer this year so I have become a developing and OC enthusiast. I hope to get to know many of you.
Chris Hensley

hello everyone, how I can get full access to forum if I need contact admin but it says that I should not use private messages? 🙂

Hi, citizens of ROG! I'm a happy owner of GL753VE model since November 2018. Had a recent Win10Pro update with 308 BIOS, which, after reboot, entered EZ Flash 3, finished BIOS update, then stuck forever. Full reboot brought my Strix back to life.

Can anyone give me the link to 308 BIOS file to re-flash it in NORMAL way? Thanks in advance.

Power to ASUS!:cool:

sandrino71
Level 7
Hi, I'm sandro, i have crosshair vii hero wifi - ryxen 2700x - rtx 1080 - 16 gb g.skill 3600.
Inow it's time for overclock 😄

raju2529
Level 7
Hey My name is VARADHARAJAN K from india country . I am working as a Lecturer in Government Pre University College . I teach Higher Mathematics to Higher Stiudents. I love integartion and Differenetiation .
I am doing reaerch on windows operating systems benefits , troubleshooting , solutions with registry keys .

Currently giving solutions and learning other users solutions from answers.microsoft.com , forum.geforce.com ,forum.intel.com , asus zentalk global forum
and giving comments feedback on docs.microsoft.com
Intel i5 7200U_ Nvidia 940MX _Windows_11_Enterprise_64bit_22H2_buildno_22621.754

RuschGaming
Level 7
Chill gamer loving ROG Products!

Cr
Level 7
Hey Guys, my name is Jens and I'm from Heidelberg/Germany. Since the old A7V133 I only had ASUS Mainboards, atm I run a A7N8X-E Deluxe, A8N32-SLI Deluxe, M3A79-T Deluxe, Crosshair II- III - IV - V and my mainsystem a Crosshair VI Hero. I hope I can use my Hero still with the Ryzen 7 3700X I ordered at Sunday 😄