cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New member? Introduce yourself here.

ottoyu34
Level 9
Welcome!

Please introduce yourself and let us know more about you.

Let me start off,
My name is ottoyu34. You can find me in few other forums with the same name. Computers being one of my biggest hobbies. I'm into overclocking (for 24/7),watercooling,system building,gaming,folding,etc.

See you around.
4,157 REPLIES 4,157

Hi. I'm Michael, but know in game as Acti0nMac. I was an Acer Gaming Laptop owner last year, but now I decided to try ASUS ROG. And I didn't regret it! I'm loving my new one right now!

Hi, new member here, name is Dmitry Zolotukhin I'm a gamer and a 3D Modeller!

Hi everyone, my name is Joe. I've been a member of the ROG forum for almost a year.

Hey I'm Arturous. I've been overclocking and tinkering since the mid 90s.

Hey guys I am new and my name is ABUMUU and I want to help people *and make friends*

Greetings. tjmcs here. I know just enough about computers to get myself in trouble. I like taking a computer with a problem and seeing if I can straighten it out.

MY system is a K53E.

HI guys, my name is Fernando. I am a VR/AR developer and in the industry for 10 years. would love to share successes and challenges!

Hey guys,
I am rudolf aka rufreakde from germany. I am a hardware enthusiast but had no money to go full ham 😄
Since that changes I want to experience the full blown custom ROG "thing".

Also I have some random ideas sometimes like:
"why don't we have motherboards where you can start the pc via USB? That way you can release a compatible usb keyboard with an On/Off switch for it and be "different" from others"

Well and when I come up with such ideas I try stuff out (usually with some programming and arduinos and stuff). Maybe it is because I am a software engineer and we love to tinker 😄

Anyways thanks for having me here! 🙂

howdy everybody it's nice ti be here

Hello :). New to this forum. I've been a long time Alienware fan, but looking / considering to make the switch to ROG :).