cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New member? Introduce yourself here.

ottoyu34
Level 9
Welcome!

Please introduce yourself and let us know more about you.

Let me start off,
My name is ottoyu34. You can find me in few other forums with the same name. Computers being one of my biggest hobbies. I'm into overclocking (for 24/7),watercooling,system building,gaming,folding,etc.

See you around.
4,154 REPLIES 4,154

Actraiser
Level 7
Nice to meet you, my name is David Flores. I am a visual artist and 3d designer, my hobby is playing and designing games with a friend. I hope to receive a lot of help from this forum and help those who need it.

muhdafifizuddin
Level 7
Hai friends! My name is GAMERZ and I am 15 years old. I have been a lifelong video game of all the original Nintendo systems that are moving towards my joy now - a PC game. I'm from selangor, malaysia. Lastly, I do not like playing games because I'm not important but after I try to play games, I continue to love the game and now I'm determined to go to technology and try to succeed in video players. I hope ASUS ROG can help me become a great video game in terms of gaming equipment.

Guttermedic
Level 7
Hi All,

Guttermedic here, Doc If you get to know me. lol

Been a system builder / repair for as long as I can remember. 48 now. I have finely bit the wallet and am going to build "for me" a Gaming rig. I have been Asus all my life never swaying unless the customer asks. This will be my first LCS so I have chosen the Formula VIII. A ton of questions which is why I am here.

Sad though. Been reading posts here about bad customer service and bad RMS's. Its been a while but it sounds like Asus SC has gone to crap. Hope not.

Hope to see you here.
Evil will Triumph when Good Men do Nothing!

New Build First High end dual looped LCS with a Z390 I9 Formula VIII

Arczi43
Level 7
Hello All. My name is Arek. I'm 31 years old. I build computers about 18 years. I love PC and gaming.

P.S

Sorry for my English im from Poland 😛
| CPU: i9 9900k + NZXT Kraken x62
| MOBO: Asus ROG Maximus XI Extreme
| RAM: G.Skill Trident Z RGB DDR4, 4x8GB, 4000MHz
| GPU: ASUS GeForce RTX 2080 ROG STRIX
| SSD1: Samsung 970 PRO 512GB
| SSD2: Crucial MX200 500 GB
| SSD3: Micron 1100 1TB
| PSU: Corsair RM Series™ RM850
| CASE: Phanteks Enthoo Evolv X RGB
| KEYBOARD: Corsair K70 Rapidfire RGB
| MOUSE: Logitech G900 Chaos Spectrum + ASUS ROG GM50
| MONITOR: Acer XB270H Abprz
| OS: Windows 10 PRO x64

Arczi43 wrote:
Hello All. My name is Arek. I'm 31 years old. I build computers about 18 years. I love PC and gaming.

P.S

Sorry for my English im from Poland 😛

......Kurwa mac!
I'd like to deploy my troops in her country.

Dante
Level 7
Hi all guys, I'm here from a while, but I really do not remember if I chatted... becoming old 😉
So I will start introducing myself again, my nick is Dante, and I text from Italy, pleased to meet you all.
Hope to start again gaming, tired to use PC only for work.

Byez

HiVizMan
Level 40
Hey Dante I remember you. That is a long time back my friend. But then we are both old so it is ok to forget eh?
To help us help you - please provide as much information about your system and the problem as possible.

jgy2018
Level 7
Hello, new here, planning to build a new PC : i7-8086K, Cryorig H7 cooler, Asus Prime Z370-A ATX LGA1151 mb,
Corsair Vengeance LPX 32GB 2x16 DDR-2400 + Patriot Signature 16GB DDR4-2400
Looking for video card to drive 4K TV

Valentin17
Level 7
Hi, my name is Valentin. I am a big fan of ASUS products. For now i am using the ROG Maksimus IX Formula MBO.
In the future i want to upgrade to something like ROG Zenith Extreme X399 or x470 Hero VII.
Glad to be here.

😄

Hi my name is Hercules. Been using ROG platform since 2009 had the Maximus extreme now on Maximus hero XI with am i7-9700. Interesting to see that loads have changed and require so much help is ridiculous 😉