cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New member? Introduce yourself here.

ottoyu34
Level 9
Welcome!

Please introduce yourself and let us know more about you.

Let me start off,
My name is ottoyu34. You can find me in few other forums with the same name. Computers being one of my biggest hobbies. I'm into overclocking (for 24/7),watercooling,system building,gaming,folding,etc.

See you around.
4,151 REPLIES 4,151

hi all. m saro and i like playing games like witcher, dota, and cs:go..

Hello Everyone. Usually by my nickname, I go by :

Steam: GamerWithGlasses
Xbox One: GamerWGlasses
GamerWithSpecs or GamerWSpecs (need to confirm later) on PS4.
Ubisoft: G4merWgl4sses. (Ubisoft doesn't like the @ss in my nick.
Origin: GamerWGlasses

Some of these were either used or would not allow me to set the nick because it thought it had a bad word in it.

I have been a gamer my entire life. My first computer I used was with the Commodore 64. We had both the Cartridges and a 5 1/4 floppy drive that you had to hold the knob down for it to load programs and games. I have owned multiple consoles. Started off with the Super Nintendo Entertainment System, Xbox 360, Xbox One, PS3 and PS4. All still working.

My first computer I purchased was called a Progen back in 1998. I believe it was a Pentium II 266Mhz, 8MB Real 3D Starfighter video card. I thought it was pretty awesome for it's time.

My first computer I ever built was an AMD Athlon 3000+ a couple years after buying the ProGen. I have since Built a i7-920 system. Board and processor works if anyone is interested. I have also built a i7-3770K system which I will be selling.

Current system is on the left under my name. Will rock a 980 until I either buy a new one or the 980 goes out and until I get can a half decent TV for gaming. I had some fun with this build.

I stick to PC mostly.

Accessories: I use a HyperX Cloud Revolver S headset. Xbox One gamepad for PC.

I like various styles of Rock Music and metal and what I listen to the most.

GamerWGlasses wrote:
Hello Everyone. Usually by my nickname, I go by :

Steam: GamerWithGlasses
Xbox One: GamerWGlasses
GamerWithSpecs or GamerWSpecs (need to confirm later) on PS4.
Ubisoft: G4merWgl4sses. (Ubisoft doesn't like the @ss in my nick.
Origin: GamerWGlasses

Welcome aboard, Frank.
I'd like to deploy my troops in her country.

NotNathaniel here! im a 23 year old from upstate NY! I've been gaming as long as ive been able to hold a controller. started off on dream cast, n64, atari, etc and now making my moves over too PC! ive been PC gaming for a year now and im just getting my rig to where i want it too be! This has been the first actual computer ive ever owned 😧 i grew up pretty poor so i never got to give this platform a try until one, thankfully ive been able to fund my own love for the gaming industry all of this time and it never seems to get any cheaper xD but im glad to be here and ii hope to become an active member of these forums c:

Hello everyone, I'm Steven Pilagan and I'm a web developer. I bought my GL503 laptop not for gaming but for work purposes. I really like this laptop since it has good specs and affordable price.

My Sign Name is muffsalso Just started to enjou gamming. Kinda old ,but still kicking!

Hi there I have just purchased the ROG Strix X470-F Gaming as part of my upgrade from my failing FX system.
I hope it last as long as my old system
I am interested in computers and watercool my own systems.

My name is Chiru98. You can find me in few other forums with the same name. Computers being one of my biggest hobbies. I'm into here for educational purpose,system building,gaming,etc.
Hope Everyone will help me clarify my doubts.

win

Good morning from atlanta ga USA.. SETTING UP MY NEW HERO VI i updated the bios and now im getting Q Code "0d" cache initialization...?
Cpu wont start.. any advice ?