cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New member? Introduce yourself here.

ottoyu34
Level 9
Welcome!

Please introduce yourself and let us know more about you.

Let me start off,
My name is ottoyu34. You can find me in few other forums with the same name. Computers being one of my biggest hobbies. I'm into overclocking (for 24/7),watercooling,system building,gaming,folding,etc.

See you around.
4,154 REPLIES 4,154

hello, im new here, greetings from czech republic

I'm new member here, my name is Sorm Sonabo and I also owned Asus Product so don't mind me because I will have problems with my new laptop then i will ask all you. Especially, I won't mind every comments and I accept all those then don't mind me i make problems. Thank you

i am Peppernrino. i do media and cryptocurrency things. nice to meet you all! 😄

Hello all,

I'm building a gaming PC. So far I've got an In Win A1 case in white, the Z370-i mobo, i7-8700K CPU, 16GB DDR4-3000 Ballistix Tactical Tracer RGB RAM and a few other bits. It's going to be used for everything from spreadsheets to media PC to gaming. Look forward to exchanging ideas here!

Shub

hi everyone
Arjun here. Just built my new pc months ago after finally scrapping together parts for two years. I am still new to pc modding and water cooling and hoping to learn more.

Hello all, my s/n is khanm78 40 years old and this is my first real modern'ish build.

messed about with pc since late 98se mainly hand me downs, second hand or bottom of the barrel builds.

self built this rig: Strix z370-g I7 8700 16gb ram 2x 1tb hdd and 2gb r7 360 gfc looking to add m.2 and 1070 / 1080 later.
upgraded to this rig from my old AMD a10 apu system.

I like the rog eufi bios first time I have had the plesure of using it so many option so many temtations to experiment, its the reason I chose the 8700 none K cpu, cant damage what i cant mess with, maybe later when i get braver.

the only issue I had was with the LAN intermitently dropping. WAN was working normal, but lan would disconect and reconect often but randomly.
this was solved with some experimenting, and just incese anyone else gets this issue the answer that worked for me is below, as I could not find the solution anywhere on this site or google.

in device manager right click your LAN and left click properties.
1, click power tab, I unticked all boxes. this didnt fix my issue but I always dissable auto power off on WAn/LAN/Mouse & keyboard.
2, click on the Advanced tab, in here on the left side look for ( Energy Efficient Ethernet ) click it and on the right set the value to off. this is what actualy fixed the issue.

I also had an issue with the site for people looking to download driver/s or utilities and cant see anything after selecting an OS, it could be that you have a add blocker installed , even if u have it dissabled the links dont show, try another browser without addblock, ublock or such installed for the links see if that helps.
anyhow hope this helps and off to look around the site osme more.

Hi,
I'm Marco from Italy, new here on ROG community. I always bought Asus products (mainboards, graphic cards, notebook, etc) for assembly my PCs but is the first time that I choose a ROG series product...an Asus ROG Crosshair VII Hero :). Just assembled yesterday with following configuration:
- ASUS ROG Crosshair VII Hero
- AMD Ryzen 7 2700X
- 2x16GB HyperX DDR4 2666
- Crucial MX500 500GB
- WD Blue 1TB 2.5" (I bought it for my dad laptop but after he decided to pass on ssd so I "recycled" it in my new configuration because is new)
- CoolerMaster Nepton 280L
- MSI GeForce GTX 960 OC Gaming 4Gb (I know that's old and not Asus but at the moment I can't change it)
- PSU Seasonic Prime Titanium 1000W
Everything inside a CoolerMaster HAF XB EVO.
Still using for some things and used by my wife the old PC with ASUS M4A87TD EVO with AMD Athlon II X4 640, 8Gb Kingston Ram, Asus Formula Radeon EAH5750, etc etc 🙂

Hi guys,

Name is Paulo. I'm a network engineer in London and enjoy gaming when I do get the time. I'm getting a new spec machine in the next couple of days and will post it,

Hey everyone,

I'm new to the forums, although not new to reading them! Love ROG, and all that is ASUS really.

BR, Kirill

I'm Jeff low
Just got the new hero 2 last week and it is a great laptop
So happy to be the part of republic of gamers.