cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New member? Introduce yourself here.

ottoyu34
Level 9
Welcome!

Please introduce yourself and let us know more about you.

Let me start off,
My name is ottoyu34. You can find me in few other forums with the same name. Computers being one of my biggest hobbies. I'm into overclocking (for 24/7),watercooling,system building,gaming,folding,etc.

See you around.
4,151 REPLIES 4,151

Hi all,

My alias is Culay, I am a new member here which jump from the other end of the valley (alienware) to this region called ROG...

I own ROG G703GI with i9-8950K, Geforce 1080, 512 SSD Raid-0, 32Gb RAM, 2Tb SSHD...

Hope to get along with everyone and can get pointers for some issue and tips and tricks for the ROG...

Cheers...

Hi My name is Angus. I'm 15 and trying to build my first computer and these are my parts:
Motherboard: Asus Prime B350M-A
CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 1600 6 Core Socket AM4 3.2GHz CPU Processor + Wraith Spire Cooler
GPU: Asus ASUS GeForce GTX 1050 Ti ROG Strix OC 4GB 4GB OC Gaming Edition Video Card
Power Supply: Thermaltake Litepower Gen 2 750W Power Supply
Ram: Crucial 8GB (1x 8GB) DDR4 2400MHz Memory
HDD: WD WD10EZEX 1TB Blue 3.5" 7200RPM SATA3 Hard Drive
SSD: None.

I've installed the parts as per the instructions and when I turn on I get pulsing orange/amber light on motherboard and at the of the graphics card slot.

Hi Everyone,
I am Patkim and I have Asus X200MA Notebook. For last 3 years it served me very well and it's recently been serviced for minor repairs.
I love experimenting with computer hardware & software a lot.Apart from computers I like DIY car audio installs.

Looking forward to learning something new on this forum.
Cheers!
Patkim

Hi all.

Developer from Sweden, new to this forum but has worked as a programmer since 1984.

Two problems when trying to upgrade SSD-memory (from 128 to 500 GB) in my VivoMini PC.
1. The new EMPTY memory card (Samsung 970 EVO) must be installed before the driver could be updated. Impossible , of course...
2. BIOS said NVMe M.2 was empty. BIOS update didn´t help. Impossible...

No help here. Just for gamers (?).
Will not bother to visit again...

Goodbye, all.

My Name is joel, living in France...Toulouse
here is ma new configuration

MSI Z370 APRO
i3 8350k
16 go RaM 3000
H100I V2 AIO
ASUS GTX 1070 SRTIX OC
Storage #1 SAMSUNG 960 EVO M.2 256 MO
Storage #2 SSHD SEAGATE 2TO
Case Fractal design define C
Keyboard Logitech G105
Mouse Logitech G402
WIN 10 PRO

I've been building computers for years and have mainly stuck with the Asus motherboards. I have both the crosshair VI X370 with the 1800X and Crooshair VII X470 with the 2700X both with 32 gigs of ram and liquid cooling.

Hello everyone.

I am happy to join the ASUS ROG family. I am a computer tech and build computers and do repairs for my customers. I have always enjoyed using ASUS motherboards and video cards but have never bought a gaming laptop or ROG desktop until now. I just purchased the ROG GL12CM and am really enjoying the performance and speed of the system. I am also on various forums but I'm glad to be here to help if/when needed. See you around. :cool:

Hi there all.My name is David and I'm from the UK. I am an ASUS fanboy still reminiscing about his crosshair formula iv. I have just invested in a GL703GS and can't wait to share knowledge and learn with you all. Now I'm over a couple of teething troubles (BSOD due to m.2 drive and McAfee causing chaos) I look forward to contributing to the forums.

Hello there!
ASUS ROG Z370-G WiFi under the hood!!

Hi im Jacopo, im here to do some question. Owner of a rog zephyrus.