cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New member? Introduce yourself here.

ottoyu34
Level 9
Welcome!

Please introduce yourself and let us know more about you.

Let me start off,
My name is ottoyu34. You can find me in few other forums with the same name. Computers being one of my biggest hobbies. I'm into overclocking (for 24/7),watercooling,system building,gaming,folding,etc.

See you around.
4,154 REPLIES 4,154

Hello all just ordered all my parts to build my 3rd pc. Im sure I will have questions along the way

Hello one and all at ROG. Trust that the years have been good to you all. See quite a few of the old faces still around and plenty new ones.

Take care and ROG on.

Viz
To help us help you - please provide as much information about your system and the problem as possible.

I am Walter but online I am called h3isenb3rgww, you can see me on mostly on video games forum as Tizzle7803 as a pretty active member under with Tizzle&803! My biggest hobbies are playing games and I spend my other time by working in computers (software wise) so I spend a lot of time on the internet I am also pretty good in some other field like website design and I am a bit of collector of items
I hope to make friends in this community. ;):)
Walter

Hey guys! My name is Kim I'm from Denmark.
My gaming rig is Ryzen 2700X, ROG CROSSHAIR VII HERO, ROG STRIX-GTX1050TI-4G-GAMING, G.Skill Trident Z RGB, 16 GB, 2 x 8 GB, DDR4, 3200 MHz, be quiet Dark Base Pro 900 -- White Edition, be quiet SILENT LOOP 360MM.

Hi everyone, my name is Jeremy and I'm here to help and get some help where I can! I have noticed that actual ASUS Support isn't as supportive as its community.

Cheers!

Hi. My name is Penny and I'm a gaming addict. LOL. As old as it is, I am a Diablo fan. I don't rebuild computers, but it definitely looks interesting. I love photography, but I definitely spend too much time on my computer that I forget to sleep. I work and I still get on my computer as soon as I get home. Not all of my time is on the computer, but, unfortunately, it is still a lot. LOL I'm looking forward to learning a lot from all of you.

Hallow Every One.
My name is SpacePunk and I just bought my self a ROG.
It`s a used version GL552VX and is semi old, that I will spike up further on.
I`m not a gamer, just an ordinary computer user and I do hope I`m still welcomed on this forum ?
The-Thing-Is.....
I`m starting off with a BIG problem and are desperately in need of help.
My ROG refuses to install a new OS and this is a Linux Ubuntu one.
I have managed to remove the Win10 and formatted the HHD.
Now the HHD is partitioned with Linux file system Ext4 .
BUT....
What ever I do now the Linux installation program just freezes and I am now starting to think there’s a thing with the ROG`s`motherboard ?
SO....
Anyone out there that has dealt with the same problem ore that has the knowledge to overcome`it ???
:(:(:(...
SpacePunk

Hi. My name is Tony. I'll see u guys/gals around. Have a blessed day.

What is going on everyone. I am Cheesy86 and just joined the Forum. Looking for knowledge and advice and learning from the community. Just finished my first rig and I am looking to get the most out of it without hurting my wallet hahaha. Father to be soon, Iraq war veteran, gamer, car enthusiast and overall hungry to learn. Hopefully I can post soon as I am looking for advice on my new found hobby. Drop me a line.

Thanks for let me be part on this great ROG family forum , I had several good asus gaming boards in the past and now a proud owner of a rock solid Asus Maximus VIII Extreme