cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New member? Introduce yourself here.

ottoyu34
Level 9
Welcome!

Please introduce yourself and let us know more about you.

Let me start off,
My name is ottoyu34. You can find me in few other forums with the same name. Computers being one of my biggest hobbies. I'm into overclocking (for 24/7),watercooling,system building,gaming,folding,etc.

See you around.
4,154 REPLIES 4,154

just a shout out to everyone. I just built a ryzen 1800x with a asus strix b350-f gaming motherboard, a gtx 1080, a Samsung nvme m.2 970 evo, and three 860 evo ssd's, with four sticks of viper 8gig 3000mhz ddr4 memory. I use a 43 inch 4k tv for my monitor and it works pretty good. I can't get 3000 MHz of speed out of my memory ever since I added 2 more sticks and don't know why but I have it running at 2666 mhz.

Greetings Exalted Ones!

My name is Kenji, and hail from NY. From Long Island, but currently live in Brooklyn. I did 8 years in the Army, and then earned my Associate's in Computer Info Systems, and got a B.A. in Economics. Working on a second Bachelor's in Computer Science towards getting the Master's. I work in IT field. Been a long time builder, but a casual OCer. I OC and mess around, but don't go crazy with liquid nitrogen and trying for record benchmarks. Long time gamer too, but due work, school, and other hobbies, gaming is a real luxury. If I am not careful, I can game a day or 2 since gaming time flies by too fast.

I've owned several motherboards, but easily 80% of them have been Asus. Always been a fan of Asus motherboard's aesthetics, reliability, & features. Most of my builds were custom water cooled loops but since I upgrade fairly often, it got old switching out water blocks, draining system, etc. So now I just use All-in-One closed loops for the ease and convenience. Besides tech and gaming, I'm into drums, guitar, drawing, reading, movies, working out, playing soccer, archery, camping, and riding my crotch rocket. That's about it!:cool:

Good day, my name is Mario.

I have being using Asus product for many years now and it is the best.

Now I have the g752vs which is the best laptop, I think they 'll bury me with it.

I have build a lot of towers but now laptop are much better performance than in my time.

Cheers.

I have being in the IT world for over 30 years.

Hi everyone,
My name is Luke and I am the owner of @techtalkreviews on Instagram at the time of writing this we are just over 11.5k followers.
I have a been owner of Asus products for the last 7 years and I have always been impressed, I won't bother posting my PC it's not that impressive.
Anyway you will probably see me around.
Cheers. 🙂

Link to my Instagram Page: https://www.instagram.com/techtalkreviews/

Hello there. Just finshed my build with STRIX Z370-F and STRIX 1070 Ti, so here I am.

Good morning everyone! (It's 8:30 AM on July 20, 2018)

My name is Hai Thanh Nguyen, I'm currently the owner of an ASUS ROG GL552VX (Yeah I know it is old enough) in Vietnam.

Today, I registered my own ASUS account to be bound with this forum profile so that I can join into a big community to share, discuss and experience the best out of ASUS products, it is also my favorite thing to help the others with my knowledge in IT fields.

So, enough intro, let's dig in! :rolleyes:

Corgei

Hi Guys,

I bought a mini-itx case ( A1 with RGB), inwin fans with RGB .
After install everything I realize that this Asus ROG z370 i-gaming MB uses this addressable 5V WS2812b for strips, not the regular RGB 12V header! 😞 :mad:
So, is this possible to adapt it to use as a Regular RGB header and Aura sysnc ?

Thanks ,

Marcos

Hi everyone,

While Im not new to all of this, Ive built computers etc, today I just built a pc that has an unlocked cpu (the 8700k) and on the Z370-E.

I am pretty excited to get started and learning how to overclock. I saw some discussion on it and everything, but the bios is a bit scary for someone who has never done this before. I kind of have an idea on what to do (about voltages, temps and all that) but of course Im not going to go crazy, I want a cput that will last me at least a few years lol.

Anyway - Wanted to say hi, I hope to learn a lot from the community and all Viva la Republic!

Leo

Hi all,

I am new to this forum. I am a user of Asus product for about 10 years (x58, r iv black edition). I changed my rig recently (asus maximus X hero) and I obviously need some help! 😄

Hi My name is Tom

I'm happy owner of Asus FX503, ROG STRIX headphones,

and not very happy owner of SICA mouse because latest drivers ON THE WEBSITE ARE NOT WORKING! :mad: