cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New member? Introduce yourself here.

ottoyu34
Level 9
Welcome!

Please introduce yourself and let us know more about you.

Let me start off,
My name is ottoyu34. You can find me in few other forums with the same name. Computers being one of my biggest hobbies. I'm into overclocking (for 24/7),watercooling,system building,gaming,folding,etc.

See you around.
4,157 REPLIES 4,157

Hi
My name is Ms. Renee and I live in Florida.
I am not a gamer. I purchased this POS because i do video editing. In the past all editing was done on my other stationary computer but wanted to be able to get my product to the consumer faster so I purchased a machine that had all my needs except for the POS Windows 10 but none were available so i picked this one by its hardware. I have edited video on it and it seems to keep up except for a glitch with windows update and spy ware in it. So I finally got part of that corrected now I am trying to get work done before the next update release that is unfinished directly from microsoft to you.

My name is Mike and i have got a Asus ROG Zephyrus M GM501GS-EI003T.
have fun everyone,

Regards,

Mike

Dear All,

My name is Wien and glad to be here, i'm new in ROG club and of course I need 'ur guide to maintain the ASUS rigs and system here. Thank You.;)

Regards,

WIEN

hello
i'm vitatrum and i just bought a notebook ROG. Very powerful and perfect for my needs.

Byeeee

Hi

Im from Portugal and i use a ROG GL553VD.

Best regards

My username is Craigiebaby28, I have always loved Asus and got myself a Asus Gaming rig about 4Years ago and I just a couple of days purchased an Asus Rog Scar edition gaming notebook!!!

It’s great to be here among all you Asus lovers!!*

Big fan of Asus, and look forward to been part of the community.

Hello, Dear all,
My name is Louis, I like Photography and Hiking.
I just built a new PC by buying parts with ASUS mother board, and installed Win10.

:cool::cool: hi i am lars i am new inside the rog system but like to oc my system

I am Thomas. I have made a few custom PCs and expand my knowledge and difficulty for each build. I enjoy the hobby of building PCs and want to learn more. I am moving on to water cooled systems and over clocking. I hope I enjoy it with little to no mess ups.