cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New member? Introduce yourself here.

ottoyu34
Level 9
Welcome!

Please introduce yourself and let us know more about you.

Let me start off,
My name is ottoyu34. You can find me in few other forums with the same name. Computers being one of my biggest hobbies. I'm into overclocking (for 24/7),watercooling,system building,gaming,folding,etc.

See you around.
4,154 REPLIES 4,154

I build a new system about once every 3 years. Recent one is Rog Striz x299-E with 7820x and evga 1060 and 32 gb ram and 970 Pro and 970 Evo and 860 Evos and Corsair H150i
I

hi
my name is lionel
i live in besancon in france
i have :
1 maximus IX extreme
1 I7 7700K
4 X 8GB RGB gskill 4133
1 samsung 960 evo M2
1 hdd 2 to 7200 caviar black
1 hdd 4 to 7200 WD
1 tower IN WIN
1 kfa2 geforce gtx 1080 exoc
1 DBAY res mx
3 X 120 MM + radiator for the watercooling
windows 10 pro

hello I'm new here I had asus gaming laptop long time ago and I switch to alienware gaming laptop and now I have pc that I purchase from cyberpowerpc and I choose asus motherboard becuase I love aura sync program^^

and I been using this computer and having problem that nobody can figure out and I end up being here too 😛

I'm just normal guy with gaming pc have no big company like other people in here~

Edit

Window 10 Home
MOTHERBOARD: ASUS TUF Z370 PLUS GAMING ATX w/ RGB, USB 3.1, 3 PCIe x16, 3 PCIe x1, 6 SATA3, 2 M.2 SATA/PCIe
CPU: Intel® Core™ Processor i7-8700K 3.70GHZ 12MB Intel Smart Cache
VIDEO: EVGA GeForce® GTX 1080 Ti SC GAMING iCX Black Edition 11GB GDDR5X (Pascal)[VR Ready]
HD_M2SSD: 1TB SAMSUNG 960 EVO PCIe NVMe M.2 SSD - Seq R/W: Up to 3200/1900 MB/s, Rnd R/W up to 380/360k
HDD: 1TB WD Blue Series SATA-III 6 GB/s SSD - Seq R/W: Up to 545/525 MB/s, Rnd R/W up to 100/80k [+70] (1TB x 2 (2TB Capacity) RAID 0 Extreme Performance
MEMORY: 32GB (8GBx4) RGB Lightning DDR4/3000MHz Memory Module (GSKILL Trident Z RGB)
POWERSUPPLY: 850 Watts - Cooler Master V850 - 850W 80 PLUS Gold Fully Modular Power Supply
CAS: Phanteks Evolv ATX Mid-Tower Gaming Case Sandblasted Aluminum & Full-size Tempered Glass Panel Window + RGB 10 Color LED Light Strip
FAN: NZXT Kraken X52 240mm RGB CPU Liquid Cooling System w/ Copper Cold Plate - Extreme Cooling Performance (2 x Standard 120MM Fans)
CS_FAN: 6X 120mm Corsair LL Series, LL120 RGB, Dual Light Loop RGB LED PWM Fan with Lighting Node PRO

Hi I'm Gerard!

I've had my Rog laptop for over the year but never invested my time into getting into this forum as I never saw the need to do so until I was able to encounter problems regarding the performance and errors with my device. I feel like being in this Forum allows me to ask directly to people who are also fellow Rog users who have probably encountered the same problems and have now know a number of solutions. I use my device for both entertainment and for music production. I'm still new and have much to learn.

Hi All,
I am tim, i am very new to all this building PC etc. Looking forward to finding out lots of nice new ways of making stuff

Hi all! :cool:

Hello all!

Hi, new member here, i have a full ROG set up nut new to the forum scene.

Thanks

Hey guys,
My name is Utkarsh. M a student and I love playing games. Really into computers and creating things. Nice to meet ya all. ^_^
thank you...

Hey everyone,

My name is Eddie, i have been interested in technology AND gaming, since the age of 4, originally starting when I was sat in front of an Atari 2600. I started using a computer for the first time in 1st grade, using a Commodore 64 in class, playing the ever famous games, Donald Ducks Playground, Carmen Sandiego, and the Oregon Trail. From there my great aunt purchased a 286 ibm clone pc to help run her business. I came home from school every day and used it, it ran MS-DOS and I learned a lot in DOS just from trying to load games like the old 8 bit Jeopardy on that machine and Chuck Yeagers Air Combat, lol. The first PC my parents ever bought for me was a Samsung Sensor 386-16MHZ PC. I fell further in love with that PC, eventually opening it up for the first time to install extra memory inside of it. Since that time, I went to numerous courses for computers and software over the years and eventually worked for Prodigy Internet as an intern landing my first "real" computer job. After that I worked for a small software company in the Westchester, NY area and a couple of corporations after that. I then decided to open my own MSP. I still do it to this day and have never stopped with my passion for technology and computers. I have two small children, a boy and a girl which take up a lot of my free time, but I wouldn't trade them for anything. I still get time in to work and play different games when possible. I look forward to reading the various forums on here and contributing when possible.

-Eddie