cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New member? Introduce yourself here.

ottoyu34
Level 9
Welcome!

Please introduce yourself and let us know more about you.

Let me start off,
My name is ottoyu34. You can find me in few other forums with the same name. Computers being one of my biggest hobbies. I'm into overclocking (for 24/7),watercooling,system building,gaming,folding,etc.

See you around.
4,157 REPLIES 4,157

My hobby is video games,I am looking forward to exchanging ideas and experiences with you here in the future.

Hi, I'm new on the forum but have had a G752VY since 2016, summer. Now my keyboard stopped working.

Witam. Jestem tu nowy i dopiero zaczynam sie poruszam po forum. Mam problem wiec tu jestem zeby go rozwiazac.

Jeffo here, looking to get some help from some people in the know..thanks in advance for the help:cool::cool:

Hi, my name is Andy, been a computer enthusiast since the VIC-20, now running a I7-6700K, a bit of a jump in processor power over the 6502:)

Greetings, Calman from Florida,
* * *Interested in Building Good Video Editing computer controllers , HAM Radio enthusiasts , Electronics Tech , Prefer Linux for security , Video Editing with a stand alone Spurs engine , How to use Spurs engine in Windows , knocking around since win98 , collects relic IBm Pc's.
* * I know the history of Asus , LSIC , Asus top of the Line , state of the Art , bright eyed Designers , Motherboards I work with , Zenpad *, famous Asus Quality and Support .

Nice.
I just wanted to drop by to say thanx to the guys behind the z370 Apex. Finest mobo I've ever owned. Way beyond my wildest expectations.

The pict is with RaJa's 4133 profile .....wow! One click and done!

Thanks again!!!!!
-Ken

Born in Holland, lived most of my life in London and now in Japan. My gaming is a mix of vintage gaming via emulation, a few random modern titles and a LOT of Minecraft.

Pleased with my headset, now looking at the logic boards.

Name: Graham

I live between Sweden, London and Ljubljana, Slovenia.

Rig:
Strix 270F
MSI GTX1080
i7 7700k Kaby Lake
WD 500GB SSD
RAM 16GB Ballistix Sport
Cooler Master MAZ-T8PN CPU cooler
Asus Strix Raid DLX 7.1 Soundcard
EVGA 650 GQ, 80+ GOLD 650W
ROG Front Base
Case: Corsair Graphite Series 760T

In need of expert advice from time to time.

Hi to all I'm new here and i m owner of Laptop Asus rog GL753VE
I just play games
Thanks to all for help