cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New member? Introduce yourself here.

ottoyu34
Level 9
Welcome!

Please introduce yourself and let us know more about you.

Let me start off,
My name is ottoyu34. You can find me in few other forums with the same name. Computers being one of my biggest hobbies. I'm into overclocking (for 24/7),watercooling,system building,gaming,folding,etc.

See you around.
4,155 REPLIES 4,155

hi
i am Aj Alhejaj
i am 25 years old o am a new member and i hope we can help each other in this web site
i am one of asus fans so i want to learn more about my laptop specifics and share with you informations

Hello all, I have been an asus mobo user for some time, my first board was a 680i Striker extreme and I have been an enthusiast builder ever since. I'm Here to get help with a Hero X. Asus support in India has not been able to help.

I'm Seb.

i just recently put this together

1x Strix z370-E
8GB HyperX Fury
I7-8700 3.2GHz base (4.2 Turbo)
4x EVGA GeForce 1070 ti (Is there a republic of mining?:cool:)

lol, jk... hopefully that will not be a deterrent.
I don't fail, i succeed in finding what doesn't work.

I recently built a desktop with an Asus Strix B250G motherboard (and Windows 10) and I've been hearing crackling and popping audio when using headphones. I'm currently using Realtek and Sonic Studio 3 latest version, and have tested it with various configurations of the two, as well as two different headsets and two different audio output jacks on the PC.I have tried everything on the internet forums but nothing helped to me. The one thing when I uninstalled the Sonic Studio and realtek driver from Asus website the problem is gone but now I have ****ty audio quality without good bass and EQ. Please anybody who can help me with this I can give you some money on paypal... Im so frustrated cause I tried really everything.

Thanks for your help.

Hi All,

Ive been a ROG fan since my X58 build when the Asus Rampage Extreme III was released. I finally retired it last week (still going strong!), and just built an AMD machine using the Crosshair VI Hero.

Geez, the bios sure has changed in the past decade!

Hi. I’m ichee.
I enjoy overclocking and glad to be a part of the forum.

Nice to meet you all, just bought a ROG STRIX GL503VM

Hello all,

I am Giuseppe, mostly known in games and Online Communities as Bostik, Ironbostik, Ironbostik84 (I know, it's a glue name...it has to do with women so, drop any questions about my nickname!).
I play PC since I was 10, at the glorious age of Commodore 64, 386 and so forth.
I worked as officer on board of ships, so to survive while away from home I was buying med/high power laptop who allowed me to keep my passion for videogame.
Since some years I finally moved to an office job so I dropped laptop and I bought my first Gaming PC. One of my friends suggested me how to assemble the rig and having very low knowledge about PC configuration I just dropped the list to a local vendor here in Geneva and have it built up.

I am joining this community because I'd like to learn more about the "technical part" of a PC, especially in terms of BIOS settings and tweakings.

Hope to get to know many of you and that some of you has the patience sometimes to teach me some tricks on how to optimize my machine!

I apologize if I may make some mistake in English; although I speak it quite well, not being my language, mistakes area always behind the corner!

See you around!

Hi i’m afiq from Malaysia. Currently im using asus rog GL553vd and im having problem with the gpu .Can u guys explain to me what happen on my GPU when i play games. When i play games, the game crash and it shows the dialog box as shown in the image. Are my GPU ok?

Hello!
I have a laptop g752vs
In the asus turbo gear at boot up windows, the "extreme" mode is activated ... can I put the default mode "standart"
Thanks