cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New member? Introduce yourself here.

ottoyu34
Level 9
Welcome!

Please introduce yourself and let us know more about you.

Let me start off,
My name is ottoyu34. You can find me in few other forums with the same name. Computers being one of my biggest hobbies. I'm into overclocking (for 24/7),watercooling,system building,gaming,folding,etc.

See you around.
4,151 REPLIES 4,151

robertdouglas22
Level 7
Hello everyone, Robby here. Currently in Okinawa, but not permanently. In the Navy, doing my first build right now.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Quency_Coats
Level 7
Hi everyone FNG here.just completed my first build have been a Asus laptop and peripheral user for years. I'm a enlisted solider of 17 years. How main games are Arms 3 and PUBG for now.....

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Hi

ASKAR new here

i love asus product

Im also as many others interested into Tec. and also own of course from ASUS some good PC hardware.
As some people could guess my username suit more to be a AMD fanboy but i chose and will always choose a AMD CPU instead a intel cpu
because certain reasons and its not coz its cheaper, i bought the Ryzen 7 1800X with its highest price in the first days of release.;)

Hi everyone,
Long time forum fan, first time member.
My name is Dave. I am 33 yrs old and work as a embedded software engineer.
My hobbies include gaming / overclocking, biking, shooting guns and spending time with my wife and kids.

I decided to join after reading about the Spectre and Meltdown nonsense. I am refining my i4690k overclock and I want to get some constructive feedback / criticism from the ROG community soon.
Warm Regards to all!

Hi there,

my name is Tommy. I've been using Asus product for a long time and I don't know why I never bother to get an account here. I guess I'm doing it now because I'm having problems with one of my rig.

Hope I'll find answers here 🙂

See you!

ASUS FTW!

I registered a month ago and just now been activated for the forums (weird)
still lurking in the forums for the AI Suite III fix! i hate going to the BIOS everytime rofl
best OC software ever btw.

adios ciao sayonara!

Hello everyone, my real name is Nuno Leite aka Fatal1tyPT my first article Asus was a motherboard for pentium 3 🙂

As time goes by, I just registered on this site, but used the forum "vip asus" previously.

Have a nice day,
Regards :cool:

CYBERTOMCAT
Level 7
ottoyu34 wrote:
Welcome!

Please introduce yourself and let us know more about you.

Let me start off,
My name is ottoyu34. You can find me in few other forums with the same name. Computers being one of my biggest hobbies. I'm into overclocking (for 24/7),watercooling,system building,gaming,folding,etc.

See you around.

CYBERTOMCAT
I like to build gaming machines or even a everyday computer. Hard core gamer since I got into computers.
My computer instructor got me into gaming on computers and have not stopped playing.

Hello all my name is Thaphat as nicknames restsugavan (space sheriff gavan).

Almost Rampage mobo since Rampage II Gene / Rampage IV Extreme/ Rampage V Extreme (Sold out) / Rampage VI Extreme.

Under my business,gaming,productivity video creation. Hardware forum modulater. Nice to meet all.
Re apply with the new name due my old account loss. I started with old forum since X58 age.*
W11CANARY 26085.1 Core i9 7980XE 02007006 MCE ME 11.12.95.2499 R6E OFFICIAL BIOS 3801 SAMSUNG OG9 FW 1019.0 SSD 970 EVO PLUS 1 TB x 3 NVIDIA RTX 4090 GAME READY 551.86 64GB GSKILL DDR4 3200MHz JBL 9.1 Sound Bar DTS-X