cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New member? Introduce yourself here.

ottoyu34
Level 9
Welcome!

Please introduce yourself and let us know more about you.

Let me start off,
My name is ottoyu34. You can find me in few other forums with the same name. Computers being one of my biggest hobbies. I'm into overclocking (for 24/7),watercooling,system building,gaming,folding,etc.

See you around.
4,154 REPLIES 4,154

Just built a Mini ITX with the ROG Strix Z370-I MB and ROG Strix 1070Ti GPU. Looking for a place to get some advice on a few things.
🙂

Hello everyone new to this forum but not to the asus family of products. Looking forward to conversing with you all..take care

Hi there,
i'm Benoît aka juks, 29 years old from Paris.
I mostly play CS:GO and now a lot of PUBG too. I sometimes do Deceit too.
See you

Hello to everyone
I'm Maurizio a.k.a. Neoclyde and I'm an huge fan of motorsport and also of all type of gaming XD
I'm looking for a place to get some advices so see ya
BANG! What was that!?!? ...now what stratetKSHT KCHT SHSH Schumacher is going for the lead at la Roggia! And it, right along side and he's going through! Fantastic! Hakkinen fights back! This is magnificent! The lleeaadd changes twice in about ffoouurr hundred yyyaaaarrrrdddsss and Mmiicchhaaeell Schuuumacher lleeeaaaaddss the Italian Grand Prix! (Murray Walker,GP Italia 1998)

Can't remember if I have posted an intro before or not but here goes....

My name is Douglas and I hailed from Malaysia.

I have been playing and programming with microcomputers since 1979 with Apple ][+ , ][e and ][GS, Sinclair ZX-81 and Spectrum, Atari 520/1024 STFM, IBM PC since the 8086 till now on the Core i7 7820X.

This also means that I have been a gamer since 1979. I am also into music (I played the organ), music synthesis (I do MIDI and Soundfonts), Games development, Scuba Diving, Motorsports (On track and off road like rally), R/C cars racing, R/C helicopters and Drones.

I also build plastic models such as Cars, Planes, Helicopters, Aircraft Carriers, Space Craft (Space Shuttle, Saturn V, Lunar Lander, Space 1999 Eagle Transporter, etc), Wooden model ships and Papercraft (Pepakura).
"I brake for Games!"

Hello there guys....
This is my first post for me in Asus Rog's forum... It's seems to be fun here since we are ROG's members.
My Name is Abanoub
I'm a beginner game development.
I got my ROG x99 setup just few months before, and I can wait to get started here with you guys.... ;););):D:D:D:D

Hello Guys...
I want to change my profile name that is shown as (WarHeaven). Could I do that?, and If I could. How could I do that???..
Please any advise on that.
Thanks you guys in advance.

WarHeaven wrote:
Hello Guys...
I want to change my profile name that is shown as (WarHeaven). Could I do that?, and If I could. How could I do that???..
Please any advise on that.
Thanks you guys in advance.

There is no method for a user to change their name. It has to be done manually by an administrator and they typically don't do it except for obscene names. Since you are a new member the easiest way for you would be to create a new account with a different email address.
A bus station is where a bus stops. A train station is where a train stops. On my desk, I have a work station…

Hello, I'm new on this forum..
I'm Stefano, 25yo from Rome, Italy.
Build recently this pc.. lot of ASUS inside!

Hope to have fun here 😉

Hi everyone, new member here, what's good?
"Have you tried turning it off and then on again?" is not a solution to a problem!!!