cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New member? Introduce yourself here.

ottoyu34
Level 9
Welcome!

Please introduce yourself and let us know more about you.

Let me start off,
My name is ottoyu34. You can find me in few other forums with the same name. Computers being one of my biggest hobbies. I'm into overclocking (for 24/7),watercooling,system building,gaming,folding,etc.

See you around.
4,151 REPLIES 4,151

Hi to all my name is nikos and im from greece

Hello my name is John, I just enjoy messing with my PC trying to keep it upgraded. The ROG branded stuff has been fun but sometimes a mystery. This site has helped me a quite a bit in the past and for that I thank you all. Great Forum.

Hi I'm Riekopo. I'm building a new high end AMD based gaming PC. I got an Asus ROG Crosshair VI Extreme motherboard for it because it seems to be the best X370 board available. I would love to get help from the good people here on maximizing my game performance.

Hello everyone.
My name is Víctor and I am from Tenerife (Canary Islands) a new buyer of an I7 7700K with motherboard z270F, NZXT Noctis 450 (White).
These days my order will arrive and I will start to assemble the whole equipment.
I am already beginning to gain knowledge by reading through this forum and learning.

A greeting.

Hey folks :).

Seems this is the only thread I can post in due to the pointless rule about waiting 24 hrs to post 😕

Multiple verification steps and they still put a time limit on.... what an awesome support forum!
7900k, x670E Strix Gaming, 32GB DDR5 6000 Team Group, RTX4090
Full Custom loop with EK Blocks, External Radbox with MORA 1080 and 140.2
Ducky KB, Custom flight Simpit, AW OLED UW,
Denon AVR - QAcoustics Bookshelves & Sub for 4.1 Surround

mgrobins wrote:
Hey folks :).

Seems this is the only thread I can post in due to the pointless rule about waiting 24 hrs to post 😕

Multiple verification steps and they still put a time limit on.... what an awesome support forum!

Just to clarify, this forum is not a replacement for phone support. This is mostly a user-to-user forum for customers to discuss products. So if you need immediate assistance, please call ASUS support.

But for everything else you'll find like-minded people looking to get the most out of their stuff. I see your account has been approved by the administrator so you should be able to post now. So welcome! 🙂
A bus station is where a bus stops. A train station is where a train stops. On my desk, I have a work station…

Hello folks,

I'm fredwerk, been using a ASUS motherboard for a long time and needing to join this community in order to comment on the recent ASUS failure to update the ASUS Utility Suite 3 (in regards to a recent Microsoft patch due to the Intel Meltdown & Spectre issues).

Anyway, see you around ;)*

gr82bAnAUTiger (Great to be an Auburn Tiger) here.

I'm an OG (original gamer) getting back into gaming after kids are mostly grown. Played PC before gaming became mainstream (like before WoW even existed). Recently built an 8700k (delidded it myself) OC'd to 5ghz on an ASUS Prime Z370-A with custom water cooling loop including a GTX 1080 Seahawk EK X as my new gaming and development rig. Write software for a living, so I needed something beefy to replace my old PC (Intel Core 2 Extreme QX9650 w/ 8800GTX on an ASUS P5N-D motherboard, gpu later replaced with a ASUS 660ti DC2 2GB). So I've been an ASUS fanboy a long time.

Currently gaming at 1440p @144hz and loving it.

Hi,

Newbie here!

My build:
-7900X
-Rampage VI extreme
-EVGA 1080 TI FTW 3
-G.Skill Trident Z32GB 3200Mhz
-H115i
-HX1000i
-Carbide air540 W
-5 fans ML140 W
-960 PRO 1TB