cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New member? Introduce yourself here.

ottoyu34
Level 9
Welcome!

Please introduce yourself and let us know more about you.

Let me start off,
My name is ottoyu34. You can find me in few other forums with the same name. Computers being one of my biggest hobbies. I'm into overclocking (for 24/7),watercooling,system building,gaming,folding,etc.

See you around.
4,154 REPLIES 4,154

Hello
I have a problem with the motherboard asus maximus VIII ranger, I have installed the Intel I3 6100 3.7Ghz processor, I bought a new ddr4 hyperx Predator 2x8gb 3200mhz, but the motherboard can not see it and displays the code 55 and after the memory test code cc , I can not enter the bios ?
is it a problem with the processor because I can not find any information on the subject supporting memory ram.

Hello - My name is Peter, I've been a gamer since as far as I can remember. I started with NES games, but since I was born in Armenia (one of the former Soviet republics), I only got my hands on Dendy - an unlicensed Russian knockoff Nintendo, but loved all the games nonetheless. I moved on to Sega Genesis when I moved to Ukraine, and later moved to US where I had the pleasure of owning a PS2, PS3, and now PS4 (Pro) and Xbox One. I only ever got to play N64 games on an emulator, but loved them nonetheless. At one point was addicted to and played lots of WoW, from mid-vanilla all the way to WotLK (then intermittently played Cata and MoP before quitting all together, but plan to return once they release classic servers).
I actually am more of a console gamer than PC (yes, I know, shame me), but that's not to say that I don't like PC - WoW is my favorite game and that's a PC game - I just love some of the things console gaming offers - such as social aspects of being able to see when my friends are on and invite them to a party and talk to them without using a third-party software like skype/vent/etc. I like being able to play couch co-op games with friends, and I like the uniformity that console gaming offers - i.e. everyone playes on the same machine and everyone is playing the same game designed to run on said machine - there is no optimization that needs to happen on my end.

With that said, I do like all games and all platforms and that's why I bought myself an Asus ROG G751JY. It doesn't run as smoothly as I had hoped, considering how much of a beast the machine is on paper, so I will ask for some troubleshooting and optimization advice on another thread, but as far as gaming goes - that's basically my bio.

Outside of gaming, I also like to ride my motorcycle and have a GoPro I shoot videos with when I ride that I eventually plan on editing into YouTube ready ones and starting a vlog, which is the MAIN reason I bought this computer, as I hear video editing is even more demanding than gaming.

Happy to join the community - always nice to be among like-minded individuals. I hate that in today's day and age, video games are still stigmatized as "bad" yet arts and crafts is somehow an acceptable hobby.

Hi to All!

I am STama83 from Hungary, Europe. I have a few ASUS products but the latest is a ROG-Strix R470-O4G (buyed in April 2017). This card works not well (Black screen effect and PC crash) and i am here to find help from ASUS for a solution for this problem.

Greetings from Hungary!

Hello there! My name is Francesco and I live in Rome (Italy). I have recently been passionate about gaming, and so I bought a G752VSK 🙂 Congrats for the forum, is really good and full of competent people. I find a lot of interesting and useful articles!! *

Hello, I'm Lton85, pcgamer fan, I work as a computer operator in a photo lab and I have PC as part of my life,
Sorry, my english, I used the translator 🙂

My Steam Profile link
https://steamcommunity.com/id/Lton85

Hi guys,

I've always liked Asus PC components for their superior build quality and excellent warranty coverage in my country and I'm glad I've finally joined the ROG clan after purchasing my first ever ROG board the STRIX Z370-F. I was an avid overclocker in 2008-2011 but I stopped since then and have just started once again on the i7 8700K. I've been interested in PC hardwares for 2/3 of my life and have even worked as an engineer in Intel where I was able to test tons of server grade hardwares before I quit my job in 2010.

Though I now work in a different company doing different products (LED lighting), I am still a Gaming / PC enthusiast and will always be.

Hello Guys,

Marc from France, playing mainly simulations and more specifically flight sims! Don't have much time for it by being dad for the 2nd time but, anyway, trying to have some fun slots ! 🙂 Hope that I will be able to share that in the future !

When I'm angry , playing GTA, TF2, Red orchestra and some more...

Cheers !

Hello everyone!

I'm new here. Thanks for allowing me to be part of the Forum.

I am really into gaming and into Asus products and brand.

I already have an ASUS graphic card that I bought several months ago. In june to be precise. I have a ROG Strix GeForce® GTX 1080 Ti OC edition 11GB GDDR5X with Aura Sync RGB for best VR & 4K gaming ! AMAZING!

I also bought a Asus RT-AC88U wifi router that I found on http://www.testmateriel.net/meilleurs-routeurs-wifi/
I'll check if I can get this one : ROG Rapture Wireless-AC5300 tri-band gaming router... It look amazing. Does anyone has already bought it?

Thanks again and can't wait to further engage!

Note: Oh! you may wonder about the avatar... well i'm a bit fan. 🙂

Cheers!

hello. my name is DYNI00 i live in poland, working hard, i play in games on PC and i have asus z370-f and 2 monitors asus VE248HR + ...
I'm in a family, guys 😉
greets everyone over the world!!! #PEACE

Hi Everyone!

Been playing around with PCs ever since I was little. While I can't dedicate a significant amount of time to the hobby any more, I do enjoy building a PC every 5 years or so.

I was thinking back about the first PC I purchased (before I bought a car) and it was a USA FLEX 386 SX @ 16MHz with 2MB of Ram and 100 MB Hard Drive. If I turned off turbo, it ran at 8MHz.

Fast forward a few years and I had a PC with dedicated graphics. I found the specs of the graphic card here:

https://www.cnet.com/products/asus-v-3000-graphics-card-riva-128-4-mb-series/specs/. So I guess I have been an Asus customer for almost 20 years.

I guess that's the main reason I build a new a PC every few years...I enjoy learning about all the advancements that are made in that time.