cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New member? Introduce yourself here.

ottoyu34
Level 9
Welcome!

Please introduce yourself and let us know more about you.

Let me start off,
My name is ottoyu34. You can find me in few other forums with the same name. Computers being one of my biggest hobbies. I'm into overclocking (for 24/7),watercooling,system building,gaming,folding,etc.

See you around.
4,154 REPLIES 4,154

Hi all, my name is Evaldas, I'm a Lithuanian currently living in France. I'm working at CERN, doing mostly low level software and firmware development. I've always been a computer geek, fascinated by the latest technology. I love the ROG boards due to all the tweakability, awesome engineering and overall quality, but honestly I couldn't care less about games or the way that my computer parts look 🙂 but overclocking I do like for sure! Synthesizing a large FPGA firmware project can take hours, so every increase in my CPU clock speed counts. I hope I can learn a ton from this forum and push my system even further.

Hi
Not quite new been computing for nearly 40 years now and still keep learning.
Just upgraded to a Ryzen system and after a few teething problems is running super fast.
Happy to help if I can
Mike

hello my name is tony i have a ROG C20cb desktop with i7 6700 and the 1070 GPU im from mexico

I'm known as Hardbullets right accross the board. I'm semi retired and enjoy video games (VR) etc.. Also like tinkering with computers and spending time with family and friends.:)

Just want to start off by saying ASUS/ROG is the best! Happy to be a member here and I hope to climb the ranks and meet some amazing gamers in the process. I'm an Affiliated Twitch Streamer working my way up to being partnered and hoping to one day be able to start my own E-Sports company. Baby steps though. 😉

Hello, Guys, I am new to this forum. I love to play games, watch movies and love to traveling

Hello everybody! I joined when I purchased my ROG G20AJ computer, but when I tried to post to the forum with an issue I had, I have to "relogin".

I am a gamer, somewhat computer literate, and the father to 3 young boys (12, 9 and 6). I have passed on my love of gaming and having fun with them, to the detriment of my wife 🙂

Hi everyone, I'm Raman, from Toronto, Canada. I'm a programmer by trade, and I'm currently building my next development rig, a Threadripper system with the X399 Zenith extreme mobo. I've always been satisfied with Asus products, but this is my first AMD-based system so we'll see how it goes!

Hello,

My name is Raunak and I am getting into gaming. I work at https://cashkumar.com and I am from India. Looking forward to interact with everyone on this forum

Hello,

I am an Asus motherboards customer for long, right now having problem with an z170 pro gaming giving problems updating the Intel ME.