cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New member? Introduce yourself here.

ottoyu34
Level 9
Welcome!

Please introduce yourself and let us know more about you.

Let me start off,
My name is ottoyu34. You can find me in few other forums with the same name. Computers being one of my biggest hobbies. I'm into overclocking (for 24/7),watercooling,system building,gaming,folding,etc.

See you around.
4,157 REPLIES 4,157

Greetings from Mexico :cool:

My name is Enrique and for some reason out of nowhere I started to use the name of Azpek (the x at te beginning makes it look "cool" :p) I've been playing video games since I was like 4 years old (20 now) I was all about the Super Mario World life on the snes, got a N64 the Psx -> PS2 -> Wii -> Xbox 360 but now i just play LoL every now and then.

I love food, beer, music, concerts and having a good time with my friends.

Hi. I'm a Brit living in Turkey. When I'm not gaming I work as a freelance translator/interpreter and I do a lot of cosplay as well.
Just built a brand new gaming rig. I have no idea about OC'ing so I'm hoping you all can help me there. I'll be asking questions in the appropriate forums.

See you there.

Hey everyone, I'm Jason Gooden, you can call me Jace. I'm a web developer more interested in playing games than coding any (I tried once in college and got bored).

I'm currently waiting on a GL703 to reach my doorstep so I can experience 60fps gaming (used to 15-20fps on my old laptop with Intel HD 3000 graphics).

If anyone is interested, I'm looking to play Rainbow Six Siege, Ghost Recon Wildlands, Arma 3 and GTA V as soon as I can. If you wanna link up, just search for jacetheg on Steam 🙂

P.S. Better to let me know beforehand if you're gonna try and add me, especially if you have a crazy username lol.

Peace.

Hi guys ! I am Roman, from Estonia, sorry for my english, my mother language is russian.
My hobby is PC hardware, gaming, i like ultra performance ! 🙂

Hello everyone, My name is Sahan (C4RNUT) from New Zealand.

Computers and Cars... what more do you need --- that would be money 😞

Built my first water cooled PC with this build and glad to be on here.

Hi! I am Tristan, I a gamer and I have a ASUS ROG G75VX Laptop. I am planning to upgrade my 2 hard disk drive to 2 SSD, I want upgrade my ram upto 32gb

Hi everyone! My name is Tanner from Singapore. I am a Visual effects artist, spending time on the computer for rendering and occasional gaming. I would love to learn more about computers.

Introducing myself as one proud owner of the GX501 laptop. Been more then happy with this Asus. Always built my own PCs and this is the first gaming laptop I've owned. Could have built a hell of a rig for the price of this thing but very content with what I've thrown at it thus far.

Hi, I am Angel, I am a Male Gamer from Mexico, just turned 29 years old and I bought the components to build my first PC in years, I've been a gamer for most of my life, and was unable to finish college due to financial issues, but I'm curretly A Ok work for a customer service company, I just saved enough to build my first computer in 10 years, I've been meaning to stream on Twitch for a while but was experiencing hardware limitations, I plan on streaming part time after my job hours and am glad to be joining the PC MR

Hello people, greetings from Italy. Always used ASUS products and never had problems, happy to be here and hope to enjoy my stay.
See you around.