cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New member? Introduce yourself here.

ottoyu34
Level 9
Welcome!

Please introduce yourself and let us know more about you.

Let me start off,
My name is ottoyu34. You can find me in few other forums with the same name. Computers being one of my biggest hobbies. I'm into overclocking (for 24/7),watercooling,system building,gaming,folding,etc.

See you around.
4,151 REPLIES 4,151

Hi,

I'm Asgaroth, working in the IT industry, also love to play a couple games here and there. I'm active on other, mostly clan based, forums under the same name.

Looking forward to meeting some awesome people here.

Hello, I'm Maethor. nice to meet you 🙂 I love to play games and always looking for new Asus equipment. In case of networking

Hello everyone I go by Loc and I'm new to the forums, I just recently built my first gaming pc.

I'm 37 and I'm a Watch Captain that operates towing vessels on the inland and western rivers of America.
I like playing old school games and new ones in my free time.

Hi everyone. My name is CaptFlan. Joined the forums because unfortunately I am having issues with my Threadripper build. Hoping to get some help!

Hello..new member here..the name serve18..just enthusiast about pc..hoping to get help and provide assistant if possible.

Hello friends! My name is Shekoofeh and I`m 24 from Iran. I`m a web designer and programmer. Gaming and programming are my hobbies. I like learning new things and improving. and I`m so happy to join this forum to get familiar with new friends.

Thanks
Shekoofeh

Hello everyone, my name is Emanuele and apologize for my bad English

I hope not to do too much damage with google translator 🙂

Hi everybody. Name's Chrome 😉 I am working for a large IT company and I am a gamer girl by heart.
I love RPGs and Space Sims but also enjoy the joys of real life such as sports, music and movies.

Cheers you lot!

Hello everybody. My name is Sindre and I am currently studying it, and i come from Norway,

Greetings from Mexico :cool:

My name is Enrique and for some reason out of nowhere I started to use the name of Azpek (the x at te beginning makes it look "cool" :p) I've been playing video games since I was like 4 years old (20 now) I was all about the Super Mario World life on the snes, got a N64 the Psx -> PS2 -> Wii -> Xbox 360 but now i just play LoL every now and then.

I love food, beer, music, concerts and having a good time with my friends.