cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New member? Introduce yourself here.

ottoyu34
Level 9
Welcome!

Please introduce yourself and let us know more about you.

Let me start off,
My name is ottoyu34. You can find me in few other forums with the same name. Computers being one of my biggest hobbies. I'm into overclocking (for 24/7),watercooling,system building,gaming,folding,etc.

See you around.
4,154 REPLIES 4,154

Hello folks,

My name is Walter. I'm 74 years old, happily married, retired, and live in Davie, FL. For most of my adult life, I woke up at about 5:30 am and was at work by about 6:45 am. I was a CADD Rebar Detailer. We did our work on hi-end Dell Workstations with Xeon processors and dual monitors. The software we used was the aSa Rebar Detailing package running in Bentley MicroStation CADD.

Now that I'm retired, I like to watch the grass grow and I also enjoy working with computers and riding my old '78 Triumph motorcycle every once in a while. I've also become my wife's chauffeur - but that's OK because I love driving our 2013 Genesis 5.0 R-Spec.

My current desktop PC is my 2nd build based on an ASUS motherboard. It runs Windows 7 Pro 64-bit OS. Click on the 'wchettel PC Specs" thingy on the left if you're interested in the details.

I just bought (from Costco) an ASUS ROG GL553VE notebook PC. It's got 32gb memory, a 256gb SSD, and 1TB HDD. It had Windows 10 Home pre-installed. I'm slowly learning the differences between Windows 7 and Windows 10. Some of the changes I like and some I do NOT like - why is Microsoft trying to get rid of the Control Panel?

Anyway, I'm looking forward to learning / finding some "tips & tricks" for my new GL553VE! 🙂

Hi all,

Just joined the Asus forums as I'm building my first PC. I have all the components except for the motherboard - just waiting for the release of the Maximus X Code, but if it isn't released soon, I may just end up getting the Hero or the Strix Z370-E as I'm finding it harder and harder to wait 🙂 Anyway, glad to be a new member of the Asus forums!

Hello everyone, my name is David, I'm from Spain, amateur computing, motorcycles, fitness, travel ...., I currently have an 8700k with the asus maximus x hero, I am very happy with the performance and temperature, but I have some doubts that I will publish

Hi everyone. My name is Okuhle. I am 23 years old, and currently an IT (Software Development) student at University. I am in South Africa. I love Korean Pop, Anime, K-Drama's. I recently got my Asus FX553VD, so I will be getting back into gaming slowly but surely 🙂 Hope I have fun here 🙂

Hi There
Im it Professional and I have a Asus Maximus Hero IX, w/ a 7600K and 16 Gb of Gskill Mem with Aura in a Phantec Enthoo Luxe Tempered Glass
I Also have the ROG Front Base. I hope you can all tell me how to boost my System and i also can contribuite with my knowledge .

Hi my name is Jason i live in the UK.
I have just finished my first pc build and came here for helpful tips and advice.
specs are :-
cpu: i7 7000k
mb: asus max Hero IX
gpu: asus strix gtx 1080 oc
ram: gskill 32gb trident
cooler: corsair h100i v2
case: nzxt noctis 450 rog
ssd: samsung m.2 960 pro, samsung 850 evo
ps: corsair rm850x
loads of rgb fans and cablemods, lazer etched dragon on view screen

I'm Sougata Tikader Franch from Bangladesh. Recently I've completed my graduation. Now preparing myself for higher study. I love to play Computer game . Like Horror and action game..
Anyway bye
See you around... 😉

Hello ROGers,

My name is Baz; I go by the call-signs of BazZzy or Dead-Eye online. I am 30 years old from Toronto, Ontario, Canada. I have been a technology enthusiast and gamer all of my life, and have been using Asus ROG products for the better part of the last 10 years. I am a Director in Product Management and Systems Integration within the FinTech sector in my day-to-day life; designing and coding mobile point-of-sale software and payment terminal software applications, as well as gateaway interfaces.

I am a long-standing supporter of Asus ROG products. I love the brand and appreciate the style and quality of your products and I must Thank You as a loyal customer. I currently own an Asus ROG G752VS OC Edition Gaming Laptop, Asus ROG Swift PG348Q 34" IPS Display, Asus ROG Spatha Gaming Mouse, and Asus ROG Sheath. I hope one day to also own an Asus ROG variant of the Razer Tartarus/Orbweaver keypad (PLEASE MAKE THIS HAPPEN ASUS ROG! Check my post in the Product Feedback section...ROGers please uptick the poll). 😄 Previously, I have owned an Asus ROG G74S Gaming Laptop, which is currently being used by my sibling.

Not only do I game heavily (FPS, RTS, RPG, MMO etc.) I also leverage the power of ROG products for media production and editing, CAD design, live streaming, and of course managing development coding via API infrastructure. I hope to connect with many of you moving forward!

Kind Regards,

Baz

Hello i'm a graphic designer i just bought a news computer with 1950x CPU with asus x399 mother board but not for play but for doing only 3d design!

Hi Guys
I'm Rossi just bought the new Asus GTX OC STrix 1070 *GDDR5 Graphics Card and awaiting its arrival at my door very excited to play Assassin's Creed Origins and was wondering with my Current Rig I have a 8350 Amd Processor and 16GB Ram SanDisk Ultra II SSD 1TB and this graphics card would I be able to run this game smoothly? I have a 1920x1080 at 60Hz monitor?