cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New member? Introduce yourself here.

ottoyu34
Level 9
Welcome!

Please introduce yourself and let us know more about you.

Let me start off,
My name is ottoyu34. You can find me in few other forums with the same name. Computers being one of my biggest hobbies. I'm into overclocking (for 24/7),watercooling,system building,gaming,folding,etc.

See you around.
4,151 REPLIES 4,151

Hi. I will be known on this forum as GRITZ. I have just purchased my first new ASUS ROG Notebook, a GL553VE. It was RMA'ed to Tech Service Centre over a battery recharging issue. Hope to have it back next week. Looking forward to getting it configured and in use very soon.

Dear Community,

I am a 36 year old guy from Switzerland and just finished building my first PC in nearly two decades. And boy, have things changed since then! I am very happy to join this forum and pick your brains for some expert advice, as I feel quite overwhelmed by the complexities of my new system.

Kind regards, Plissken

Hello,

I'm from Croatia, CEO of small company. New to this forum.
I love gaming, laptops, and gadgets 🙂

Been a fan of computers and tech, never enough time on my hands, or enough money! But i did just start my first rig, turned out great - no video card yet. Looking to learn about OC. Looking to learn more than anything here, i will try my best to not sound too much like a noob. Always the best intentions:)

Hi guys my name is Techo. I love asus products just amazing i can't tell you how much i love them can't wait to reply to other Threads

Hi I'm AdamWhite81 rog gamer updating pics now82754

Hello fellow gamers!

Just wanted to introduce myself... I am Vlad. I am 29, have been gaming for over 15 years and am currently saving to build the system of my dreams. The budget is $8,000 and i have currently saved $3k. No I am NOT made of money. For me to save for the PC is taking 6 months of working 12 hour days 7 days a week. I work long hard hours and hope that I can finally build the dream PC.

I should start the build the beginning of July of this year 2017. I will also be on here checking your guys' builds for ideas and inspiration. I see a lot of good information here and i hope that you will accept my current status of "dirty console peasant" because I'm currently only able to game on XBONE and my potato of a laptop. I hope to ascend to godhood with my future PC build and any ideas from you guys are very much welcome! 😮

Hi.

I'm known as Mercurius360. Just made my first custom-built PC, with Ryzen 1800x on the Crosshair IV Hero motherboard, with a GTX 1080 FTW Hybrid. You can see my full PC specs here.

I'm looking forward to communicating with you all, and be helpful, if needed. 😄

Hi guys, thought I would say hello 🙂 just built my first machine and all is well and nothing broke (very surprised). Went for Asus Maximus IX Formula and seams a great board. Anyway don't want to bore you with the spec of my pc.

Cheers

Chris

Hey guys, another n00b here on the forums. I've been gaming since Game & Watch and now have a shiny new GL552VW-DM151T, having gone through most consoles and several PCs along the way.

Good to be here!