cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New member? Introduce yourself here.

ottoyu34
Level 9
Welcome!

Please introduce yourself and let us know more about you.

Let me start off,
My name is ottoyu34. You can find me in few other forums with the same name. Computers being one of my biggest hobbies. I'm into overclocking (for 24/7),watercooling,system building,gaming,folding,etc.

See you around.
4,151 REPLIES 4,151

Retired
Not applicable
Hi leatherface lol

Kaboom
Level 8
Welcome, welcome! It's always good to see new faces around here 🙂

Kaboom wrote:
Welcome, welcome! It's always good to see new faces around here 🙂

Yeah, even if they are a bit leathery 😉
A bus station is where a bus stops. A train station is where a train stops. On my desk, I have a work station…

I've had a

G20AJ ROG
Intel Core i7-4790K processor - 4.0GHz with TURBO BOOST to 4.4GHz
16 GB RAM
1 TB SSD drive
NVIDIA GTX 745

For just over a year now. Been playing mostly Fallout 4 lately, but finished it a few times,
so been waiting for Steam to finish downloading Doom for a few days now!

Also playing Hitman and COD

Hoping to get a GTX 1080 into the G20AJ case soon!!!

-Rylan

Hello all looking farward to see what the future brings 😄

Hi all. I'm Adam. I used to do a lot of first-person shooters but these days I play low key games, mostly 2d games like Faster than Light, Plants VS Zombies, Metal Slug, Killer Queen, that kind of thing. I love software, tech connected to health/wellness, accessibility, and entertainment.

As a computer graphics and videographer amateur, I need lots of storage space so I've been getting into NAS and home networking. I recently picked up the ROG GT-AC5300 and hoping to get VPN Fusion up and running smoothly on it soon.

KAT-PWR here. Into cars, hence the name. KA-Turbo 240sx.
Been getting deeper and deeper into overclocking. Love custom watercooling. Including a pic of the latest 3d printed front panel mod.
Have an i7-8086k running at 5.3/0AVX, 5.0Uncore. I won this CPU from the intel sweepstakes almost a year ago, shortly after I build my first computer (7700k). So I ended up building a whole new system with an Aorus Gaming 7 mobo.
Have my G.skill F4-3000C14D-16GTZ overclocked to 4000mhz at 17-17-17-36. Looking forward to being apart of the forum, cheers.

Hello everybody,

My name is Bjorn and I'm an oldtimer from Norway, Scandinavia. I'm a retired developer (although I still program a little from time to time) who've worked both as an in-house developer for many years and later in my own company.

I live at the country side with my cat. I like living here because it's quiet, secluded, fresh air, and I can see wild animals right outside the window. Although I had to wait until last year to get a fiber connection to Internet ...

As for PC's I'm mostly an end-user nowadays. I play a few video games but they're oldies because I don't have a powerful PC (yet) to play games that demand a lot from the hardware. That's going to change this year though. I miss only a few parts now before I can build my new PC. As for the games I want to play, I'm mostly interested in space games like Star Citizen and Elite: Dangerous. I also want to check how X4: Foundations is to play.

Best Regards,
Bjorn

My gaming chair:

Best,
Petosiris           About me  |  PC specs  |  Favorite game  |  How to make a PC specs image and link to it in your signature

Hi everyone.

Hello everybody.
I am happy to be member of Asus comunity.