cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New member? Introduce yourself here.

ottoyu34
Level 9
Welcome!

Please introduce yourself and let us know more about you.

Let me start off,
My name is ottoyu34. You can find me in few other forums with the same name. Computers being one of my biggest hobbies. I'm into overclocking (for 24/7),watercooling,system building,gaming,folding,etc.

See you around.
4,157 REPLIES 4,157

Hi,

My name is Luis Costa from Portugal.
Ihave a:
ROG G20AJ
Intel® Core™ i7-4790 Quad-Core
12GB
1TB
NVIDIA® GeForce™ GTX 750 (1 GB)

i like my equipment, but like always after some time we want more to increase the performance,
Thanks.

Hey everyone. I'm Neal. I have been gaming since I was a kid, PC and console but now just PC. My first proper "gaming PC" was a 486 DX 2/66.

Here are my current specs:

Corsair Obsidian 900D
Asus Rampage 5 Extreme
Intel Core i7 6950X (Broadwell-E/EP)
Corsair H115i
Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB DDR4 3000MHz C15
NVIDIA GeForce GTX TITAN X
LSI Adapter SAS2 2008 Falcon
Gaming Storage: 2xSAMSUNG 840 Pro Series 2.5" 256GB SATA III MLC RAID 0
Corsair 1200AX PSU

Hii to all
Just want to say I am new to the ROG world and always loved the asus mobo's
My name is Damir and nick is brljak

Hope I will get some support but also be able to help

Thanks and byeee

Hello everyone! My names is Dominika, 21y/o student from Slovakia. I'm glad to be part of the Asus ROG community. I'm the owner of GL552VW since August 😮

36 y/o enthusiast gamer. Been tinkering with PCs for over 25 years and often relying on asus products. Currently running a R5E board and two PG278Q. Looking Forward to post some interesting issues, which I run in to every now and then :cool:

Cheers!

Mike here. 🙂
Well good morning to everyone. I just joined yesterday.
I've been playing on computers for over 35 years. Mostly as a hobby.
Just built a new rig a couple weeks ago, not into gaming much, but do love working on computers.
Joined this forum too learn some overclocking tricks. as I am new to overclocking
Here is a short list of the components I used in my new build.
ASUS ROG MAXIMUS VIII HERO ALPHA
Intel Core i7 6700K 4.00 GHz Unlocked
Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB (2x8GB) DDR4 DRAM 3000MHz
EVGA SuperNOVA 850 G2, 80+ GOLD 850W
Corsair Hydro Series H100i v2
EVGA GeForce GTX 950 2GB SSC
NZXT Phantom 410 Mid Tower Case
Samsung 850 PRO - 256GB

Hope everyone has a Great Day!!
Mike. 🙂

Good day/night to you folks!

As an ROG owner for 3 years now, I might be kinda late for the party, but regardless I'd love to know more about this community.
Briefly, I was looking for a laptop that would be a great substitute for a desktop (as I'm going around the world to study). So long story short I was looking into
many options, but luckily I went with Asus. That's when i noticed that the ROG community is bigger than expected.
SO let's get more personal, I study IT mainly in Scotland (currently on an Exchange in FInland). Have been doing a bunch of programming, which made it easy
to note that it is not my jam. However, I got quite invested in 3D art through a course in university. At this point I just need the motivation to get it going (possibly professional)
Even more personal, I love juggling, cooking and reading on science related articles.

Striving to be a curious kid until the end of time! 😉

Hi, I m new.
I have an error on my ASUS ROG G750JX-DB71
I have a PC recovery error odes 0xc0000225. I need to use recover tool with a installation media.
I m not sure what I should get and where to find it. Thanks

Hey everyone 😉

Just ordered an ROG Strix GL502VM(FHD/1060 6G/1T HDD/16G RAM); happy to join the community.

Ty!

just bought a new G752

love it