cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New member? Introduce yourself here.

ottoyu34
Level 9
Welcome!

Please introduce yourself and let us know more about you.

Let me start off,
My name is ottoyu34. You can find me in few other forums with the same name. Computers being one of my biggest hobbies. I'm into overclocking (for 24/7),watercooling,system building,gaming,folding,etc.

See you around.
4,155 REPLIES 4,155

Hey just thought i'd post here saying hi!

Also can a mod tell me how its taken 22 hours to get my account activated please? :confused:

Hello all, I enjoy all aspects of computers and the challenges they bring. If I'm not at work I'm always gaming. And that really is my life in a nut shell.

Hi, I am new to ROG. I'm from Australia. A friend got me interested in Gaming and now I have decided to build a good system and have some fun playing games with good graphics. I have made a good start, but will need some help, and everyone suggested I join the forum. I called myself GameRunner for lack of a better name. I look forward to talking to some of you gaming wizards.

...Hi!

I'm Simon from Edinburgh (Scotland). Not so new to ROG hardware, but a little rusty and getting back into PC gaming. Just been building a new rig, and will (hopefully) be nice once I've finished.

Look forward to chatting with you guys on here.

Si

Hi, I'm touch me senpai from texas (usa). I'm a student of engineering software & hardware.
Love messing with computers and upgrading and such. Play lots of League
Of legends, destiny, KOF, and more. I'm looking forward to meeting you all.
And sharing my knowledge about computers, moreover since I'm new to the ROG system
I would love to learn about the different ways to optimize my G750jz laptop cheers.

Im Just a boy from a small town.

Hey all. I'm Ryan, 24yrs old and working in the film industry in New Zealand. Just a casual gamer. And alot of the time I prefer outdated games (Koz cheap). Got onto this ROG site looking for answers to repair and restore stuff - I installed windows 10 and everything on my gaming laptop went screwy. Took me a day (I'm no PC wizz) to anti-screw everything now I've got one more thing to do: Get my keyboard backlight up and running again. I think the clean OS install I did must have wiped the driver.
I'm also interested to learn about overclocking and keeping a better eye on my CPU and GPU temperature. At the moment I'm playing ARK: Survival Evolved. Because of my small Hard Drive, I usually only play one or two games at a time. But thats ok - I prefer that anyway.

As for my Hardware:
Asus ROG G550J Gaming Laptop - couple years old.
Processor: Intel i7 @ 2.4GHz
Memory: 16GB Ram
GPU: Nvidia Geforce GTX 850M
Hard Drive: 250GB SSD
Running 64bit Win 10

Hiya,

New member here.
Good to be here.
Call me Mot.

Just bought my Asus ROG GL552VX-DM229D.
I'm loving it.

Hi guys.

Just introducing myself as a new member to the forum. Recently finished my first PC build and ended up here.

Name is Robert Kieser. I'm a 23 y/o male. Final year of University. From South Africa. In complete denial of how much I still need to study everyday. So I turn to my PC to procrastinate. Some details of my build can be found here (with some pictures too). https://robertkieser.wordpress.com/2016/09/15/building-blind-my-first-pc-from-scratch/

Nice to meet you all 😮

Hello guys, new member here.

By profession i am an airline pilot and for hobby i fly flight sims. Working on improving my F15 and A10C skills in DCS world these days.

nice to meed you all