cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New member? Introduce yourself here.

ottoyu34
Level 9
Welcome!

Please introduce yourself and let us know more about you.

Let me start off,
My name is ottoyu34. You can find me in few other forums with the same name. Computers being one of my biggest hobbies. I'm into overclocking (for 24/7),watercooling,system building,gaming,folding,etc.

See you around.
4,157 REPLIES 4,157

ganji
Level 13
Welcome Razor 😄 Tis good to see some more peeps building AMD rig's.

HiVizMan
Level 40
Hello guys and welcome.

Guys if you have a question like Aristotles does have, please just start a thread and we will help you. I like to keep the greeting thread just for greeting and meeting.

Good to have you both join us here on ROG 🙂
To help us help you - please provide as much information about your system and the problem as possible.

Tran_Anh
Level 7
I'm Anh. I have an Asus laptop, K55VM-SX191, OS: Win 8.1 64bit, installed UEFI; but boot isn't efi.
Now, Please tell me, what am i doing?
Help me.
Thanks.

Hi all ROGers'

I am Ron Cronenwett (01 Wolverine) and a retired Millwright from Ford Motor Co. Michigan USA after 38.5 years of service. I am 64 yo and interested in building my own Rig
that will be centered around a Maximus vi Formula and 4770k.

Have been lurking and soon i will have the expertise of the forum at my disposal if need be during the build

Thanks for reading

ganji
Level 13
Welcome 01 Wolverine 😄
You'll be in good hands here if you need help with your build, Just make a thread and there will be plenty more than willing to help you out.

iamerror
Level 7
Hello hi!

I go by the name segastep, iamerror is an old nick, and not sure if i can change it or not.
Alas, I am almost 23years of age, living in South Africa. Work with computers on a daily basis working in IT.. Recently got my first asus/ROG product after my 2nd other branded board died. Im already loving this Crosshair V Formula Z board ❤️ Just waiting a little for thermal paste to settle in nice, then ill do some OC :D.

Ill see you around the forums 😄

Edit: Why do i have ASUSVIP next to my name there
< -- O_o

2nd edit: lol ohk after that first edit the VIP disappeared.
CPU: AMD Ryzen 1700
CPU Cooler: Corsair H115i
MoBo: Crosshair VI Extreme
Ram: 16GB G.Skill TridentZ RGB 3200mhz
GPU: ROG Strix RX 580 TOP
HDD's: M.2 Samsung 960 Evo 250GB|500GB SSD|120GB SSD|3TB HDD
PSU: Huntkey 900w PSU
Case:AEROCOOL Strike X

JokerGT
Level 7
Hi im JokerGT and Im a modaholic...

Gaming IS beauty... win win right there.

fnixha
Level 7
HI my name is Freskim and i have a asus p5gd1 motherboard pentium 4 3gb ram ddr1 and 3 hdd, 80gb ide*2 and one 250gb sata, gt240 and i dont have money to upgrade it soo im here just to support your work, and see how others do crazy builds. I registered today but im a guest visitor a while.

TIGGER
Level 7
Hi guys TIGGER bouncing in here.

I'm a gamer mostly, I have played WOW quite a lot, I play mostly fps now, my fave game at the moment is Rising storm(red orchestra 2) very good, take a look. I also play BF3/4 beta, far cry 3, Loadout, guncraft and a few more.

I have done mods before in the past but not so much now. take a look at my old mods and let me know what you think-
http://rog.asus.com/forum/showthread.php?38299-Couple-of-my-old-mods&p=320447#post320447
I5 2500k@4ghz
Asus maximus v gene bios 1802
2x4gb gskill ripjaws 1333
Toshiba 256gb ssd
momentus 750gb 2.5" 7200/16mb cache
Powercolor 6850 1gb
Lg 12x BD burner/16x DVD burner combi
Cooler master gx 650 psu
Cooler master 690 II lite
Corsair H55 cooler