cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New forum appearance worse than previous

Drayco31
Level 11

Anyone else thin the new lool is worse, information wise that is?

Can only see 5 threads per page and that only shows when it was created not when last comment was. Previously we could see 10+ thresds [er page and actually see when the last comment made in a thread was. Right now I can see threads shown as 1 week ago when ithe last comment was made today. I can't see most recent comment made  at x day/time without clicking to view a thread. Which results on me having to click and view threads to find out if there has been any new comments since I last checked.

Oh and Subscribing to threads has never worked for me. Not even in threads I've created so i gave up on that. Is this just me or is this the same behaviour for others? How do you all feel about the STUPID.....sorry, 'SMART' device style HUGE listings that requires more work and time, minimals as that may be, to interact with?

104 REPLIES 104

Yarda
Level 9

My god this is awful, please go back to the old forums. I can't find anything, the overview is completely gone...

GGiuliano93
Level 8

I think is fine, better than vbulletin

Hopper64
Level 15

Where are the sticky threads? Harder to find stuff now.

MZ790A Bios 2002, GSkill F5-8000J3848H16GX2-TZRK, 13900KS, EKWB D5 TBE 300, Seasonic Prime TX-1600 ATX 3.0, Asus Strix 4090 w/ Optimus block, Phanteks Enthoo Elite, Asus Claymore 2, Asus Gladius 3, Asus XG349C, Samsung 990, Windows 11 Pro

Ragnaraz690
Level 11

I agree, although the old format could have done with a bit of a polish... this just feels jarring to use at the moment.

Far too many branches to look through and I dare say not where near enough staff to actually moderate or assist users. Seems to be a general thing of having 5 people intermittently looking after a huge forum with plenty of requests and help threads.

pinkfloyd1173
Level 11

If you click on Mr. M, driver theads, it takes you to some other threads???? 

This new format is god awful???? IMO

ROG STRIX Z790-E GAMING WIFI II Bios 1002: Intel i7 14900k: CORSAIR DOMINATOR TITANIUM RGB 64GB 6600MHz DDR5: : ASUS ROG STRIX PG38UQ: ROG Strix 4090 OC :2 M.2 990 PRO 2 TB: CORSAIR - AIO CORSAIR LINK H170I LCD : Corsair HX1500I: Corsair 7000D airflow Case: Windows 11 Pro

Hi,

Since the new ROG Forum, I can't edit any of my threads, all my thread links from old ROG Forum don't work (redirect to other unrelated threads), and so on.

So, you have to refer to my alternative index thread in Eleven Forum to find my up-to-date threads : [INDEX] All My Firmware/Drivers/Software Threads.

Fixed.

@MoKiChU wrote:

Hi,

Since the new ROG Forum, I can't edit any of my threads, all my thread links from old ROG Forum don't work (redirect to other unrelated threads), and so on.

So, you have to refer to my alternative index thread in Eleven Forum to find my up-to-date threads : [INDEX] All My Firmware/Drivers/Software Threads.

Fixed.

That was my biggest concern, i boomarked them. 😄

Stanislav__7
Level 9

The new look is uncomfortable. previously, unread ones could be easily viewed. Return back))).