cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Never buying Asus stuff again

Decoman
Level 7
After being treated like a nobody after contacting the Scandinavian Asus office (I think it was), not even asking for much, I will never buy Asus stuff again.

And I will never visit this forum again.

Good riddance.
6 REPLIES 6

Nate152
Hi Decoman,

I feel sure we can help you out here, what is it you're asking ?

xeromist
He's one of the Ryzen early adopters. Not sure what he was asking for though.
A bus station is where a bus stops. A train station is where a train stops. On my desk, I have a work station…

Too bad to hear about your experience.

SIMONHANDLEY1
Level 7
Well I think you guys are doing your best (engineers) however I can understand his perspective customer service (which I have spoken to many times) are not particularly helpful, hence why I joined the forum! My motherboard ASUS Crosshair Hero VI, X370) is functionally working very well but the Aura software really needs to be fixed, there are so many threads on this and many other forums about the problem.

Bahz
Level 12
Decoman wrote:
After being treated like a nobody after contacting the Scandinavian Asus office (I think it was), not even asking for much, I will never buy Asus stuff again.

And I will never visit this forum again.

Good riddance.

Sorry to hear about your experience with our customer service team. In most cases, the customer service team won't be the ones that are most familiar with new issues with new products as they have to support too many products and don't usually get all the updates immediately. I would recommend that you try asking the community first and if it's confirmed to be a product related issue and replacement is needed then you should contact customer service. Can you PM me with your Case ID# and provide some details regarding the issue? I can help follow up on this case for you. Thanks.

purecain
Level 9
I feel for him. if I was a boss at Asus id be very careful about upsetting the tech crowd. pc users can be pretty picky and it doesn't take much to black list a company. I remember being one of the people singing asus praises years ago. and if it hadn't been for the community they wouldn't even build enthusiast boards. back in the day they would try to connect and engage with any direction the enthusiast crowd pushed towards.

asus should send the OP an apology. a few more stories like his and it will be goodbye asus. the employee should be sacked imo... I wouldn't think twice if I cought any of my employees talking to paying customers like dirt. Decoman come back and let us know exactly who you spoke too. I don't want to pay that persons wages with my product purchases.
AsusCrosshairHeroVIII - 5950X
32Gb G.Skill RGB Trident 16gb3466Mhz B-Die + 16gb4266Mhz B-Die
Asus Tuf RTX3090
1TbSamsung960EVO M.2 1TbSamsung850EVO SSD Seagate2TB/3Tb CorsairForceGt 64gb
Seasonic Focus1000w 80+ Gold
Thermaltake Core X71 Tempered glass side panal