cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mousepads, mouse and keyboards! Which one do you use?

Retired
Not applicable
The rules of this thread are to post all the main gaming mouse you have, keyboards and mousepads! I shall start.

Keyboard: G73jw keyboard
Mouse: R.A.T. 7
Mousepad: I use my desk. Flat and highest quality 😉 .
50 REPLIES 50

Nackers
Level 15
I'm still using the usb Mouse and Keyboard that came with a Acer I bought 4 years ago, They're the only thing that wasn't RMA'd 7 times..

Gorman
Level 12
Keyboard: HHKBPro2 White Otaku and a Razer Nostromo
Mouse: Logitech G9
Mousepad: Solid Jarrah block (best mousepad I ever had, it provides a great surface)

Used to have a G15 and a Mamba, but the Mamba died way too fast and often for me to be happy (Razer problems amirite), G15 just was too big and the rubber domes weren't great.

Skull6
Level 10
Laptop (G75VW): Laptop keyboard, Logitech M570 trackball (no need for mousepad)

Desktop: G15 Keyboard, Microsoft Trackball optical mouse (no need for mousepad)
"If it moves, salute it. If it doesn't move, pick it up. & if you can't pick it up...paint it RED & BLACK !!"
G75VW-BBK5 {stock}

............ Macrium Reflect ..................Full G55VW/G75VW model list!

Skull6 wrote:
M570

How's gaming on the M570?

Gorman wrote:
How's gaming on the M570?

It's OK. The 570 is to replace the MS Trackball optical that someone stole...er, "mis-acquired" the actual ball from. I know it's a poor replacement, but I've been able to tweak it's speed some & program the buttons for specific games to make things a bit better. I'm still getting used to the extra button placement, though.
"If it moves, salute it. If it doesn't move, pick it up. & if you can't pick it up...paint it RED & BLACK !!"
G75VW-BBK5 {stock}

............ Macrium Reflect ..................Full G55VW/G75VW model list!

I switch between keyboards and mice.
Keyboards: Filco TenKeyLess / Corsair K90
Mice: Logitech G500 and R.A.T. 7
Mouse pad: RatPadz XL

Krindor
Level 11
Razer deathadder with razer Goliath mousepad
I use a G15 keyboard but I'm planning on getting a new by christmas as this one is almost 6 years old.
| Chassi: Phantom Fulltower White Edition | Mobo: Maximus V Extreme | CPU: i7 3770k
| Memory: 2x8gb G.Skill Trident X 2400mhz | GPU: PNY Geforce GTX 670 | PSU: NZXT Hale 90 750w
| SSD: Intel 120gb 330 series (OS) | Intel 120gb 330 series (Games n stuff)
| Monitor: LG 29EA93 | Cooling: Custom Loop

TenBlade
Level 11
Logitech G5 Gaming mouse, 1st gen., all 4,5 g weights in, new gliding pads
Steelseries SP mouse pad (hard textured plastic)
Pre-historic Logitech cordless keyboard

Area_66
Level 11
I have more than one PC, so for me it was important to have the same model everywhere, I purchase 10 x Logitech M500 I also purchase and try more expensive Logitech and razer, but I finally give them to nephews and my son , I found the plain M500 do all I need and I have consistency on all my PCs

billyray520
Level 10
Razer Abyssus Mirror Special Edition mouse
Logitech G110 keyboard
no mousepad
Asus Maximus V Extreme BIOS 1903, see specs above avatar.

Asus G73 jh A1 laptop, BIOS 213, vBIOS OD2, 8 GB Ram, 240 GB Intel SSD, 180 GB Intel SSD. Win 7 Pro. Purchased new from PowerNotebooks.com in May 2010.
(both have 1920X1080 hd screens, mine above, hers below )
Asus G73 Sw XR1 laptop 8 GB Ram, 160 GB Intel SSD, 80 GB Intel SSD. Purchased used >Ebay 1/10/13, Did clean install of Windows 7