cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mid-Month Mantle Madness! [15-23rd August 2014]

X-ROG
Level 15
Get thinking people. Competition opens in 15 days.

29 REPLIES 29

My english is not good enough for this kind of challenge, but I'm here to wish best of luck to all participants.
AMAT VICTORIA CURAM

ShikelGr wrote:
My english is not good enough for this kind of challenge, but I'm here to wish best of luck to all participants.

Shame! It's not an evaluation of language, just ideas 🙂

Since we've had under 50 entries, I will leave this open until I get into work tomorrow in case anyone wants to make a last effort for a free code 😉

Nico_J
Level 7
My idea :
Racing, but it’s extraordinary some kind of racing. This is Future, the time was set in 2020. You are an ordinary street racer who hired as hardcore street racer, to serve the secret agency which in developing on the high technology of military weapon.

The primary mission is to get the ‘system box’ on the vehicle of your enemies. System box is the hardware that integrated on the vehicle as the main computerized control system for every weapons and engine performance in the vehicle. It’s also kept the blueprints of weapons technology in some vehicle. You must defeat the other racer who associated with racing syndicate and military of its nation that had some technology do you need. The boss vehicle are the highest specification and You will race for the pink slip.
Every supercar are licensed from automobile companies, But it was improved to the custom street speed fighting machine. Physically, the car was not too overmake. Some kind of custom bullet proofed body, engine, hardware, weapon/ missile/EMP slot was added in good proportion. It’s fully customizable for every details tuning for weapon system, hardware, engine, aerodynamics, and visuals. There are so many mode of race and terrain (highway, desert). Great track that located in Asia, Europe and America.

😉 😉 😉

I'm on thinking about change 'system box' name, it's not cool enough yet lol 😄
Let's get 32 Gigs of RAM for our brain ! , Be 100% creative 😄

Arne_Saknussemm
Level 40
@meankeys...that is your real life why would you want a sim of ....oh wait it would be cheaper right? 😄

@ DrZh... nice idea! I'd play that...

Arne Saknussemm wrote:

Thanks!

Arne Saknussemm wrote:
@meankeys...that is your real life why would you want a sim of ....oh wait it would be cheaper right? 😄

Yes much cheaper and I would not have to worrier about frying any hardware or RMA's lol

meankeys
Level 13
Sweet! Thanks Marshall

Some really good ideas... The games of the future 🙂

You were hunting a demon who was terrorizing the local city, and tracked him to a ship that has been in
port for years now. But when you enter, you find the ship stretches on forever. You walk down corridor after corridor, until you see a porthole, and look outside, all you see is the black ocean, and you realize you are so deep beneath the surface that not a single ray of light pierces the dark veil. You wander around the halls, encountering various demons and strange creatures until you come up to a massive door. The door is old, and weathered. It is covered in barnacles. The dank, musty scent of brine and dead fish surrounds the door, and the door handle is covered with slime, and seems to latch on to your hand as you open it. Thousands of gallons of seawater flood the hallway, which has strangely enough become a tiny room. You tread water, struggling to stay afloat until the darkness swallows you

You awake in a massive temple, towering shapes of weeds earth and skulls supporting a roof so high, you
cannot even see it. The columns curve strangely, their forms twisting as you move. You wander in this temple, until you leave and see a sprawling city, strange corpselike fish walking on water, and swimming through the air. You can wander around R’lyeh as much as you want, until you walk over to an even larger temple. In this temple is Cthulhu. He is sleeping, but as you move closer, he wakes and his huge hand reaches out and takes hold of you, and stares you in the eye until you go mad. You drop to the floor, a mass of bone, muscle and flesh as Cthulhu bends your will and makes you his own. You awake a creature of dead flesh and bone, your human form twisted and repulsive. You are now Cthulhu’s hand, and do his bidding

Throughout the game, you would spread the influence of Cthulhu and kill those he wished dead, and
travel the universe doing so, and various plot decisions (such as killing gods in the name of Cthulhu and his vengeance or pretending to) would influence the end of the game, which would either be you continue as Cthulhu’s slave, free Cthulhu from R’lyeh, or slay Cthulhu.

Interesting mechanic/RoG hardware usage:

Rog Hardware Enabled Gaming –
If the game detected you had RoG hardware in your PC, it would allow you to mark the option “RoG Gaming”, which would be a mechanic that would determine your success in assassination attempts of gods based on your overclocking. The higher the OC, the higher the chance of success. An algorithm would use your clock to determine the percent chance of success and failure, with a maximum of up to a 100% success chance if your OC was greater than 6GHz.
Say hi to the next generation.

Peace is a lie, there is only Passion

Through passion, I gain strength

Through strength, I gain victory

Through victory, my chains are broken

The Republic of Gamers shall free me

X-ROG
Level 15
Too many words Antro, can't accept entry.

/jk ;);) haha

X-ROG
Level 15
I've sent PMs to all winners! Check your inbox! 🙂 Thanks for taking part everyone, hope you enjoyed the creative challenge.