cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mafia 3 promotion key

JeckNoise
Level 7
Hi,
i bought a motherboard ROG MAXIMUS FORMULA VIII and registered to my account.
How can i redeem my Mafia III key from this event: http://www.asus.com/event/2016/rog/mafia3/ ?
451 Views
105 REPLIES 105

I think someone at ASUS forgot to tell an intern to watch the support emails... or someone forgot the password. Emailed 2 days ago with invoice and the required info and not a single response, which is always nice from customer support.

I would have thought ASUS would have wanted to get rid of these keys ASAP, but it seems like they really don't.

asia pacific region step 3 fixed, now you can pass step 3

Anyone from SEA got the key yet? I just go through step 4.

đinh xuân khánh wrote:
Anyone from SEA got the key yet? I just go through step 4.


wait until asus email you

i have send and email also to rog_forum@asus.com

i hope they reply soon so i can already play Mafia 3 🙂

Guys! They got some interns on the email list and they emailed me a code (after a few days)!

AND it worked. Thank you, ASUS.

hi themonty.

did you email them at rog_forums@asus.com?

or can you kindly share how you contacted them? thank you 🙂

lynkchiz wrote:
hi themonty.

did you email them at rog_forums@asus.com?

or can you kindly share how you contacted them? thank you 🙂


I did the UK ASUS Promo email, but did it on the first day (so 24th Oct) so I'm guessing they'll be slowly going through each of the emails, since it looks as if they've got humans and not an automated program to do it. I guess patience might be needed. Not sure about other regions, but yeah, waiting seems to have worked.

In obtaining the code is there a specific purchase start date required before the retailer can give you the code? Please kindly confirm ROG team as I bought my X99-A II but retailer might be bs on me.

inversion_modz wrote:
In obtaining the code is there a specific purchase start date required before the retailer can give you the code? Please kindly confirm ROG team as I bought my X99-A II but retailer might be bs on me.
I was told anything after 08/10/16 is eligible. So my mortherboard isn't but my graphics card is.