cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Login Bug - Well i think :D

Z3roSix
Level 7
Hello guys

First of all nice site and i really like the new theme, i came across a problem when i was logging though.
When u try to log in with either new account or asus member account or even your migrated account it let u log in
but after the "please wait ...... if the browser doesn't forward you click here" message i was still logged out :S.

I tried several times both in firefox, chrome an opera the only solution ive found was to check the "remember me" button and save the password in firefox so it auto logins every time i see a page.

Regards
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Humans TOP 3 best friends:

1.Dogs
2.Google Search
3.Zip Tie
20 REPLIES 20

DaemonCantor wrote:
Yes it's harder to read, for one how do you tell which Topic has new post when the Icons are the same color, for two when in a Topic the Icons all look the same...I think a color difference should be set up or atleast Icons that has a better color set...

As for the Login Issue I just got to the Forum Home and Bookmarked it and ever since it just auto logs me in....

Yes I admit the icon colors have to change as they are too subtle, it's on the list! I can only just tell and I'm using a PA monitor :eek:

However gotta fix the login bug first. Like admin said - login bug is being worked on, but unfortunately due to the way the site was rolled out vs test server, it appears vB has thrown a hic-cup 😞 Normal service should resume soon!

MarshallR wrote:
Yes I admit the icon colors have to change as they are too subtle, it's on the list! I can only just tell and I'm using a PA monitor :eek:

However gotta fix the login bug first. Like admin said - login bug is being worked on, but unfortunately due to the way the site was rolled out vs test server, it appears vB has thrown a hic-cup 😞 Normal service should resume soon!

I'm now impressed the new Icons look great!! Thank you that made it a lot easier to read...

DaemonCantor wrote:
I'm now impressed the new Icons look great!! Thank you that made it a lot easier to read...

That wasn't me even asking! 😮

*magic admin*

ASUSROGADMIN
Level 8
Quick update:
The login bug is fixed now, please help to test it, and let us know if still issues.

Thanks.
=============

ROG HQ

ASUSROGADMIN wrote:
Quick update:
The login bug is fixed now, please help to test it, and let us know if still issues.

Thanks.
well the new ROG site say that i used wrong key or that i have given it too many times so it ask me to give site 15min before trying again. Funny thing is that i put that key ones and same key worked on old ROG forum and on ASUS member site with ID difference.

I tryed IE and Firefox. I change my password on ASUS member site, comeback here and i was in and in secend out and after that i get that nasty message again. hade too do same again when i see your post, but i get same message again.

Now 3 time find that when you try to write here without login in firsth it send you to login page wich has "Remember me" box click on that and save pw keeps me in now if there hasent bean a change on weekend that im not a wear of.

anyways i like foorums that use in login nick and not email as many people can have long email adress to write in and if you use public computers you cant save "remeber me" or your login if you dont want others know your email.

Ofcorse you can get trash email for these kind of logins, but i ges you dont want that to happend.
CPU: AMD FX-8150 MB: ASUS Crosshair V Formula DDR3: 2x4GB G.Skill Sniper DDR3-1866
GPU: ASUS 7970 SSD: 4x Corsair F3 120GB @ Raid0 PSU: SF Golden Silent 500W OS: W7 Ultimate 64bit

chrsplmr
Level 18
ROG Elves? I told ya.c.

X-ROG
Level 15
How is everyone's login now? OK? Should be fixed.

Thank you Mr ASUSROGADMIN! Super Dev.

Z3roSix
Level 7
Tested on opera, ff, chrome, safari and only saw at the last one but only happend ONCE so it might be my client going solo on me :P.

Anyway great job, since i do this for a living i know how annoying these "little" bugs are :D.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Humans TOP 3 best friends:

1.Dogs
2.Google Search
3.Zip Tie

jj1157
Level 7
login is working great with chrome and IE9:cool:

380mcn
Level 9
login not working with Opera