cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Live the ROG life.

Retired
Not applicable
HELLO ROG FANS!
I wanted to give some words of encouragement to our ROG supporters and community members and our vision for the ROG community.

The entire concept of a community is to engage and get yourselves involved with others that have a common interest. In this case its ROG and ASUS. Not only products, but the way we live the ROG life is what attracts us all to this never ending hobby. Unlike other communities where you come and go for answers, we hope to encourage a cycle of support to really grow the best PC enthusiast community out there and hope users can gain something from the ROG Experience.

Typically when users come to our site they come because they need information. Maybe its information on what to buy, how to build, troubleshoot, or have fun. Honestly, at the end of the day, we are all trying to have fun right?

You came for your info, built your system, so why stop there when you can give something back to the community that helped you? We hope to teach users about the ROG lifestyle in hopes to have YOU teach/show new users, so on and so forth, before you know it, we will grow!

Now we come to ROG conduct:
Everyone should know that we all started from the bottom. Everyone here had to research their way through the PC life to get to where they are now. Some may have more experience than others, and some have stumbled upon the ROG site to start their PC life. We are here (at least most of us) to help encourage users on their progress and help shape them into the ROG life style (if they choose to accept the challenge).

I am not the be all end all ROG guru. I am just like everyone else, the avg ROG guy trying to build towards something better and trying to make a change in the industry. I too learn something new everyday and that is from this community.

Please think before you post a thread or comment. Is it positive and will it help the community grow or will it create drama and discourage others from coming back. All of our mods are on the lookout and making sure that we have a spam free, drama free and encouraging community.

Live the ROG life. 😛
44 REPLIES 44

Good morning, I'd like to know how long it takes to get my products, earned on a giveaway By Asus Rog. It's been seven weeks and I have not heard nothing about the products or when they arrive......They asked me for my personal information and they never said anything to me again. Not even when my products arrive, they dont respond to the messages that I post , NOTHING!

Here is the giveaway earned - https://www.facebook.com/events/1868...1531563732511/

Please help me to clarify the situation.

Retired
Not applicable
I was born with a motherboard and a processor in my hand's 😛
I've been living the ROG life for a long time but maybe not on this forum. In order to acknowledge & share my wisdom on building/problem solving matter's, I've spend many years just strictly building my own PC's & enjoying them in gaming 🙂 I once overclocked my Intel 965XE to 3.6ghz for a combination of 12GB-1866Mhz random access memory. It thought it was a blast for the first time however the overclock wasn't ever lasting. So with this current system I possess, I approaced for the 2nd time, however to no lasting effect as well. I realized and accepted the fact that it's better to save your component's, especially if you paid so much money for it 🙂 I won't proceed for a 3rd time thus I don't spend much time in Overclocking/Tweaking forum.
Anyhow, cool thread 🙂

G4MER
Level 9
I am about to live the ROG life, and with my next School Grant I plan to get the ROG laptop to go with my new PC.

I am planning on building a new system from scratch. Case and all. I'll keep you all in the loop.. I want it to be powerful and small. so if you experts have any suggestions let me know in the modding forum.
WINNER Of: iBUYPOWER / ASUS - GAMER PALADIN Z68

CPU - 2nd Generation Intel® Core™ i7-2600K Processor
MoBo - Maximus IV Extreme-Z
ODD - BLU-RAY Reader Combo Drive
PSU - 850W Extreme Gaming Series Power Supply
VGA - ASUS GTX 570 DirectCU II (1 GB)
Memory - 8GB DDR3-1600 Memory – Corsair Vengeance
Audio - ASUS Xonar DX
Networking - Killer 2100 Gaming Network Card
Hard Drive - 60GB SSD SATA III 6Gb/s – Single Drive

( I WAS A G4MER, WHEN G4MING WAS UNCOOL )

chrsplmr
Level 18
G4MeR:::If we have any suggestions??? hahahhaha...Did you come to the right place for that? or what?
Small, Powerful.......ut oh...I smell Gene Z........how small? how powerful?? and MOD? oboy...fun,fun,fun.

Marked::: I have never had a problem with your english and I have read probably 90% of your posts...
I have seen time and time again with you that people think you are saying something because you are
angry...and you are simply speaking straight... nothing to do with emotion... like your talking to a brother.
Just ignore ignorant comments like that and stick to the subject....worry free forum'ing to all.
(I take great joy in playing with the english language and its...hahahha...RULES.)
ie::: My name never needed vowels.

Retired
Not applicable
i merged the thread because i like cyrekk's list as well.

chrsplmr
Level 18
...in action.

Area_66
Level 11
For certain the ROG life is not so easy , they have to make presentations, meets peoples, I really petty Brian on this pic

chrsplmr
Level 18
Sometimes....it's good to be the King.

G4MER
Level 9
That King has a Birthday in a couple days.. make sure to tell him Happy Birthday.

Sept 24th right Brian? Happy Birthday dude.
WINNER Of: iBUYPOWER / ASUS - GAMER PALADIN Z68

CPU - 2nd Generation Intel® Core™ i7-2600K Processor
MoBo - Maximus IV Extreme-Z
ODD - BLU-RAY Reader Combo Drive
PSU - 850W Extreme Gaming Series Power Supply
VGA - ASUS GTX 570 DirectCU II (1 GB)
Memory - 8GB DDR3-1600 Memory – Corsair Vengeance
Audio - ASUS Xonar DX
Networking - Killer 2100 Gaming Network Card
Hard Drive - 60GB SSD SATA III 6Gb/s – Single Drive

( I WAS A G4MER, WHEN G4MING WAS UNCOOL )