Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Legit Reviews:NVIDIA Launches Lighted GeForce GTX SLI LED Bridges

01_Wolverine
Level 12
Hi All, for fyi

Quote:

Posted by Nathan Kirsch | Tue, Sep 23, 2014 - 11:20 AM

NVIDIA just announced that they will be selling for the first time ever, LED lighted GeForce GTX SLI Bridges in three configurations (2-Way, 2-Way Spaced, and 3-Way Spaced). The SLI connector enables inter-GPU communication of up to 1GB/s between GPUs, consuming no bandwidth over the PCI Express bus. These are the same LED bridges that you may have seen recently in our configured systems showcased at our events, including Game24 .

NVIDIA LED SLI Bridge

The GeForce GTX 2-Way and 2-Way Spaced Bridges are priced at $29.99 while the GeForce GTX 3-Way is priced at $39.99. These bridges will initially be sold only in US/Canada through the NVIDIA store. They will work on NVIDIA GeForce GTX video cards that are based on the reference design. You’ll obviously need a 2-way or 3-way SLI setup and NVIDIA mentioned that it will work on the GeForce GTX 770, GTX 780, GTX 780 Ti, GTX TITAN, GTX TITAN Black, GTX 970 and GTX 980 reference designed video cards. You’ll also need to be running GeForce Experience version 1.7 or higher to get the LED Visualizer to work.

Pictures,
Read more at http://www.legitreviews.com/nvidia-launches-lighted-geforce-gtx-sli-led-bridges_151227#deCd4bfHxYWTf...
1 REPLY 1

ConkersGrillfor
Level 9
Nice to see those Nvidia exclusive SLI-Bridges finally hit the market. 😄
Unhappily prices are pretty high for just an SLI-Bridge 😞 But it definitely looks better than the standard ones, at least those from Nvidia 🙂 I don't really like the design from EVGA.

After EVGA and Nvidia, who's next? Asus? 😉 😛

Directlinks:
Geforce SLI-Bridges EVGA SLI-Bridges
Desktop: Xigmatek Elysium | Rampage IV Extreme | i7-3960X | G.Skill 32Gb DDR3 2133Mhz|fastest Asus MarsII on the planet:cool: core 950Mhz| Kingston HyperX SSD 240Gb + 300Gb Intel 300series SSD + Velociraptor 600Gb + 3TB HDD | Enermax Maxrevo 1500W| 3xDell U2412m |
Laptop: Samsung 940X3G | i7-4500U | 8Gb RAM | 256Gb SSD | 13.3" 3200x1800 |