cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

kcamry2001 - Motherboard Issues

kcamry2001
Level 7
I bought this ASUS computer on 5-18-2014 I bought it because the sale person said it was better then any oughter one that was out displaced The time started change on me the first week I had it I change it back a few week it change again so I went to support page and e-mail them it took them a while to write me back they told me it might be a chip ask me for my SN # I gave it to them they wrote back and ask me to verifie it so I did they wrote back I could not understance it all but they said they was still waiting fore me to verifie my S# they told me that I would have to send it off I just bought it I shouldn't have to send it off my 30 days it up now so I cannot take it back i should be able to take it back and get a new one are they should send me a new one I will not buy anought ASUS again
4 REPLIES 4

kcamry2001
Level 7
I bought this ASUS computer on 5-18-2014 I bought it because the sale person said it was better then any oughter one that was out displaced The time started change on me the first week I had it I change it back a few week it change again so I went to support page and e-mail them it took them a while to write me back they told me it might be a chip ask me for my SN # I gave it to them they wrote back and ask me to verifie it so I did they wrote back I could not understance it all but they said they was still waiting fore me to verifie my S# they told me that I would have to send it off I just bought it I shouldn't have to send it off my 30 days it up now so I cannot take it back i should be able to take it back and get a new one are they should send me a new one I will not buy anought ASUS again

Hello

The above posts have been moved and consolidated from the various threads they were posted in. None of the threads being posted to have anything in common with these posts. Please be courteous to others and do not derail the thread with off topic chatter. Also making multiple posts with the same content is not necessary. A single post will most always suffice.

kcamry2001
Level 7

kcamry2001
Level 7