cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Just wanna say...lol

iAmTheCopper
Level 7
No really, why you matrix card is overpriced again?
I mean whats better then others, i was up to buy Asus Matrix r9 280x, (the rebranded 7970 matrix)
and you just ....omg it sells well, let us put prices even higher,

No rly, almost same preformance card is 100€ here in my country and in germany and netherlands and uk, ow comn,

ASUS you didnt invented GC, you just put ur cooling there ffs. i would say its ok if you put your platinum matrix card for 30€ more then other competition...
Even the Sapphire Toxic version is 50€ less the matrix edition, and you know that Sapphire Toxic is the fastes 280x outhere and temps are just fine, and overclocks well to, so you can squeeze another 5-10% out of it!

What i want to tell you that you just LOST a customer that have been buying ASUS products for atleast 10y now (few thousands of € went in just to asus, nto only me, when i was puting rig for other ppl togheda, i was only putting in asus).
So calculate i made atleast 20 gaming rigs out of asus components.

I mean my whole RIG is ASUS, except the CASE that is haf932.

Stay cool, and bye bye. and your DC2T sux! End of story! (you know all who make their NAME overpriced in this years are going just down, name me 1 that didnt, even apple stocks went down from 700 to 200, thats calling overpricing themself and and customers in year or 2 see that this isnt worth it)

Again bye Asus!
11 REPLIES 11

iAmTheCopper
Level 7
1 more;
i woudnt post that here if i was not up to buy asus product, but opposite, i wanted, but i am against this, that promoting and stuff just to get high price on 1 identical item. or even worse.

iAmTheCopper wrote:
1 more;
i woudnt post that here if i was not up to buy asus product, but opposite, i wanted, but i am against this, that promoting and stuff just to get high price on 1 identical item. or even worse.

I see on Newegg they are $350. That is $50 less than I paid for my Sapphire HD 7970 Dual-X OC card last year! I think if I was in the market today, I would think the ASUS MATRIX-R9280X-P-3GD5 Radeon R9 280X is priced very well!

Maybe the the problem is that in Europe they overprice everything!? BTW, Newegg is out of stock. They must have had them priced too low, and they all sold out too fast. darn. 😛
Asus Maximus V Extreme BIOS 1903, see specs above avatar.

Asus G73 jh A1 laptop, BIOS 213, vBIOS OD2, 8 GB Ram, 240 GB Intel SSD, 180 GB Intel SSD. Win 7 Pro. Purchased new from PowerNotebooks.com in May 2010.
(both have 1920X1080 hd screens, mine above, hers below )
Asus G73 Sw XR1 laptop 8 GB Ram, 160 GB Intel SSD, 80 GB Intel SSD. Purchased used >Ebay 1/10/13, Did clean install of Windows 7

HiVizMan
Level 40
Thank you for expressing your anger at the pricing of the Matrix card. I am sorry that you are not happy with your product, if possible can you return it and get a card that would make you happy.
To help us help you - please provide as much information about your system and the problem as possible.

HiVizMan
Level 40
Yes in the UK we certainly bay over the odds for pretty much every item. Regardless of the exchange rate we still pay about the same price in pounds as you guys do in dollars.
To help us help you - please provide as much information about your system and the problem as possible.

HiVizMan wrote:
Yes in the UK we certainly bay over the odds for pretty much every item. Regardless of the exchange rate we still pay about the same price in pounds as you guys do in dollars.

Well that at least isn't the problem. 🙂
Asus Maximus V Extreme BIOS 1903, see specs above avatar.

Asus G73 jh A1 laptop, BIOS 213, vBIOS OD2, 8 GB Ram, 240 GB Intel SSD, 180 GB Intel SSD. Win 7 Pro. Purchased new from PowerNotebooks.com in May 2010.
(both have 1920X1080 hd screens, mine above, hers below )
Asus G73 Sw XR1 laptop 8 GB Ram, 160 GB Intel SSD, 80 GB Intel SSD. Purchased used >Ebay 1/10/13, Did clean install of Windows 7

DaemonCantor
Level 13
I must be Stupid or something, I can see at Newegg the card he's complaining about price on but what I don't understand is why he's complaining about $350 USD or what ever that translates to in Euros, when if this card came with the 79xx numbering and pricing scheme of last year it would cost $850 USD or more! and every other card around it is priced close to the same give or take $10 USD???? The Sapphire card is $10 USD MORE! and that's the only card in the lineup that is close to the Matrix...? If it's too High then get the AsusR9280X at $310 instead unless you need all of the Special Lights and Over Clocking BS that's not needed or used in a Normal System. Let me guess your a Major OC Freak and have to beat HiVizMans Score come Bankruptcy or Hell.....! Let me tell you son it ain't gonna happen that easy HiViz IS A Master of OC'in!

DaemonCantor wrote:
HiViz IS A Master of OC'in!

i wonder how he is on OC'ing a steak 😄

kkn wrote:
i wonder how he is on OC'ing a steak 😄

Actually do love my cooking too, and quite good on a BBQ.

Zka17
Level 16
I'm just wondering if the Asus Matrix 280X is exactly the same as the HD7970?
Only the chip's name got changed or there are some other novelties too?