cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is there ROG hardware trading on this forum?

seanay00
Level 7
Hey guys,
I'm just wondering if there is trading on this forum at all? I'm a big ROG hardware collector and this forum would be a good place to try and hunt down some early ROG gear, mainly graphics cards as I have all the early motherboards. If someone could clear this up for me that would be great.
7 REPLIES 7

Praz
Level 13
Hello

This can be done by PM but there is no selling/trading allowed on the forum itself.

Vlada011
Level 10
You are lucky because you can afford so much motherboards and graphics...
I need to save for every peace of hardware.
I would like to have my motherboard and CPU R5E/i7-5820K and my memory, ( I would change nothing with that tree things)
than 980Ti Matrix/STRIX SOAR sound card, ASUS ROG 34 Curved Screen monitor and one nice G752 series laptop. I would use him when I go somewhere or for help when I play some games and need help with achievements, some thropy, secret, etc... Than I don't need to exit from game.

Syntraxx
Level 7
mabey you should start a Facebook page for trading

Syntraxx wrote:
mabey you should start a Facebook page for trading

Yes i might have to do that actually. Will add it to the list of things to do.

I would make it a worldwide trading page for ROG gear. Would that be something members on here would be interested in??

Bahz
Level 12
Trading/selling is prohibited on the forum, however if you find some other members who are interested over other channels, we can open a private thread that's invite only where you can discuss this with those members privately.

seanay00
Level 7
Yea I created a global Republic Of Gamers trading and chat group on facebook so we'll see how it goes ::

seanay00
Level 7
Hey Guys,
I've started an international facebook page for rog Enthusiasts to chat and trade all things ROG. I am the admin so feel free to join the group and get involved! I will do rig of the month comp's and a ROG cap giveaway for when i hit 200 members.
The group is called Republic Of Gamers (ROG) Enthusiasts Chat and Trade, link to the page is below

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1643826502594516/