cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is it possible to boost the performance of an ASUS TUF Gaming Laptop?

AetherOPs
Level 7
I'm new to gaming on a pc so forgive me if the answer is obvious .

I have an ASUS TUF gaming laptop that struggles to run most games, for games with stylized artstyles such as Overwatch, Paladins, and Fortnite, it's unable to run them at 60fps on their maximum settings, for games with realistic artstyles (I tested this with Halo Reach, and the RE3 Remake demo) not even the in game recommended settings were able get them to run at 60.

Here are my system specs

My graphic card

Is there a way i could boost my laptops's performance, or is my "Gaming" laptop just simply to weak for actual gaming?
4 REPLIES 4

raju2529
Level 7
for gaming tweaks , you disable some windows builtin serviecs . turn off all allantivirus . all the gaming executable files in firewalls.
adjust the powersettings to high performance mode.
uninstall some windows 10 builtin appliacations .
you to installl customized graphics driver for the playable games ,

check the recommended specifiactions of each gams palyable in officail site .

search and read the support section of game offical website , there yo will lots of tweaking and high performance tips
Intel i5 7200U_ Nvidia 940MX _Windows_11_Enterprise_64bit_22H2_buildno_22621.754

So far i've done all except the ones here,,
raju2529 wrote:
disable some windows builtin serviecs

raju2529 wrote:
all the gaming executable files in firewalls.

raju2529 wrote:
uninstall some windows 10 builtin appliacations .

raju2529 wrote:
you to installl customized graphics driver for the playable games

How do i disable/install these?

raju2529
Level 7
You can use CCleaner Software to disable all these things
Intel i5 7200U_ Nvidia 940MX _Windows_11_Enterprise_64bit_22H2_buildno_22621.754

AetherOPs
Level 7
My computer is capable of running CS:GO, Paladins, and Halo Reach at a consistent 60fps all on max settings.

Yet for some reason it's incapable of properly running Digimon,( an upscaled PSVita game) RE1 Remaster, ( an upscaled ps2/gcn game), and Overwatch ( which is more or less on par with Paladins in terms of graphics).

Coincidentally, all the games that won't run properly, all seem to listed by my driver as having "no requirements "...

How can i resolve this?