cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Improvments to my system

tommywho1
Level 7
If you look at what my system is and say if any good and what can i do to make it better
need top of the range to check emails lol
i'm sure you guys know heaps more i'm just learning
cheers
15 REPLIES 15

Asus121 wrote:
dude with a system like that and ur 100 fps is not that good buddy get a 4k monitor and ull love the difference imop qhd is old news 4k is the truth right now buy a 4k monitor an ull see the difference.. im using a zotac 1080 not the ti yet im running 70 fps on it ultra settings 4k 4880x2160 its a huge difference

cheers i'll have to stay with rog monitor for now looks good and was bloody expensive

tommywho1 wrote:
cheers i'll have to stay with rog monitor for now looks good and was bloody expensive

what about on a 4k tv would that work same as monitor

It will work but I don't believe you are going to get the fast response time (GtG) from a TV as well as I have heard of people saying there is input lag and no overclocked hertz but I have never tried it. You have a 1440p IPS G-Sync monitor, unless upgrading to 4K IPS G-Sync anything less is going to be a downgrade for you.

CODE_MAXIMUS
Level 11
I have to agree with Asus121. I just upgraded from an IPS 1080p monitor to an IPS 4K freesync monitor yesterday and wow even my gtx 1070fe can hold its own in 4K with high settings in Shadow of Mordor and Overwatch. Also makes Windows experience more enjoyable.

AlexB121
Level 7
Its amazing gaming in 4k its crystal clear i wouldnt change it for anything else

AlexB121
Level 7
tommywho1 wrote:
If you look at what my system is and say if any good and what can i do to make it better
need top of the range to check emails lol
i'm sure you guys know heaps more i'm just learning
cheers

Real upgrades are like i said before the monitor asus crosshair vi hero and ryzen1800x thats real improvements