cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I have to ask about Matrix 2080 TI

1mluer
Level 11
When can we get some kind of idea when it will be releasing. The last piece of my new build is the video card.

Can we get an idea of timing? Saw it on CES reviews and loved it. I bought everything ASUS including the PSU. I will be hard pressed not to buy the Kingpin 2080 TI if it is released before Matrix. They said this March time frame back in Early February.

Anyway, Anything you can provide in terms of this product would be a great help and keep me from doing something else.

Thanks,

Mike
InWin 909 Silver RGB build
i9-10900k
ROG Maximus XII Apex
ROG Matrix 2080 ti
Gskill Trident Royal 4400 16g

Everything overclocked and love it.
ROG Awesomeness !!!!
206 REPLIES 206

Bumping this to keep attention on the question***

Been trying to hit up ASUS and NewEgg Customer service at least once every 2 weeks since CES..... Like many of ya'll this is the final piece in my ROG build...thats been sitting still for 3 months now. At the end of the day, I will hold off for this stupid GPU .... but the awful lack of communication from ASUS leaves me genuinely frustrated and upset with them. *Shame *Shame *Shame #GameOfThrones #RIPHARAMBE

1mluer
Level 11
This is a bunch of BS. No guidance or even an Idea of delivery. EVGA Kingpin 2080 ti said definitely that it will be here April. At least they are communicating. I am buying either that card or the Martix. the first one that come out wins. It's one thing to be a loyal customer of which I am to ASUS ROG but it's another thing to be counted as sheep. Tired of being strung along by any company.
i9-10900k
ROG Maximus XII Apex
ROG Matrix 2080 ti

ROG Awesomeness !!!!

1mluer
Level 11
April 8th for competitors card announced in email today with invitation to purchase 😞
i9-10900k
ROG Maximus XII Apex
ROG Matrix 2080 ti

ROG Awesomeness !!!!

Hi everyone !

Sorry for my bad english. For european consumers the card is apparently planned to be released at 14.04.2019.

https://www.alternate.ch/ASUS/GeForce-RTX-2080-Ti-ROG-MATRIX-GAMING-Grafikkarte/html/product/1534085...

ProKable

1mluer
Level 11
thanks for the update. now who ships to the USA 🙂
i9-10900k
ROG Maximus XII Apex
ROG Matrix 2080 ti

ROG Awesomeness !!!!

eddie_long
Level 7
Just spotted a coming soon up on ebuyer.com priced at 1188 .99

1mluer
Level 11
hmm has to be non US. I am seeing everything between 1799 to 2199. Vendors are testing the waters to empty your pocket.. One of the things I hate about how this is handled.
i9-10900k
ROG Maximus XII Apex
ROG Matrix 2080 ti

ROG Awesomeness !!!!

eddie_long
Level 7
I did think that price was just a place holder as its lower than the standard strix oc card it's based on

Blackjack
Level 7
As a long time fan and owner of a multitude of Matrix cards, Asus lack of attention to this line in recent years is disheartening. I believe. If they dont offer any type of unlocked features on 2080ti Matrix, its not as great buy. They should have went full on like evga with oc'ing tools. Asus made them available to to few in my opinion and should have capitalized. As good if not better than KPE cards. Imo 290x and 980ti Matrix were the best. What happened to Rampage Formula? Apex is nice, but ......

1mluer
Level 11
What I look forward to is the built in AIO cooler and not having an outside 240 rad to deal with. I do want to OC the heck out of it but to be honest this years KPE look amazing too and as you said it's ready to rock.

I have an invite to early purchase KPE in email from them right now. I am waiting to keep my build all ROG but I will not miss out on a top of the apex graphics card for this build. That means I won't wait forever for ASUS. All they have to do is say something. We have exactly nothing in the way of communication from ASUS unfortunately. If keeping us in the dark after a major CES event announcement is marketing they fail.
i9-10900k
ROG Maximus XII Apex
ROG Matrix 2080 ti

ROG Awesomeness !!!!