cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how do i use a animated wallpaper?

BabyFutaGrlAlic
Level 7
i cashed in a reward on my ROG Elite Program for the ROG Animated Wallpaper - Code (4K). i cant figure out how i use this animated wallpaper for my desktop.

Thanks in Advanced:
Alice
7 REPLIES 7

FullmetalJun
Level 7
BabyFutaGrlAlice wrote:
i cashed in a reward on my ROG Elite Program for the ROG Animated Wallpaper - Code (4K). i cant figure out how i use this animated wallpaper for my desktop.

Thanks in Advanced:
Alice

Same here. Did u manage to use it?

i still haven't figured lout how.

Guys, maybe you need a Steam Wallpaper Engine.

Atharia
Level 7
BabyFutaGrlAlice wrote:

Thanks in Advanced:
Alice

I'm also stuck with the same question 😐

Anyone know how to use it? It's video file and I can use it as wallpaper in Windows. I don't want to use in STEAM wallpaper engine and there is no information that STEAM wallpaper engine is required.

Dr_silkyworm
Level 7

I also have done the same thing, with I believe the same wallpaper as you mentioned.. But, it doesn't show that I purchased it as I can't even re-download it any more... This was around the time I had to send in my ROG Maximus Z690 Hero for replacement, and it's not like I'm using a different ROG account either.. 500pts down the drain..