cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hotels and Their Wastage of Energy

Panda_Heart
Level 7
Why are hotels either too cold or too hot? Can't they adjust it to the right temperature? Don't they know that they're just wasting energy and increasing their carbon footprint thus promoting global warming?
4 REPLIES 4

tackymoulting
Level 7
Panda Heart wrote:
Why are hotels either too cold or too hot? Can't they adjust it to the right temperature? Don't they know that they're just wasting energy and increasing their carbon footprint thus promoting global warming?

I haven't experienced a hotel that has temperature issues but if carbon footprint is what you're concerned about then they can hire a management company that caters utility expense management services. I know there are companies that provide solutions and will help their clients to proactively manage their energy in the most cost effective way.

OneMoar
Level 7
what
why are you posting this here and why should we care
go home you are drunk

Panda_Heart
Level 7
Oh yeah. I heard companies like this can do that kind of job. I've heard of Saks as well as Office Depot using their services to go greener.

01_Wolverine
Level 12
Panda Heart wrote:

And people that charge their Electric Cars with energy from Coal Fired Power Plants