cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Help. I can't change my avatar.

MrLarkins
Level 7
I can't seem to edit my avatar. Any ideas why?
Case: Corsair 800D
PSU: Corsair 750W
Motherboard: ASUS Crosshair V
CPU: AMD FX 6100
Memory: 4x4GB Crucial Ballistix Tactical Tracer
Graphics Card: nVidia eVGA GTX 680 HC
HDD1: RAID 0 (2 x WD 500GB SATA 6G)
HDD2: RAID 0 (2 x WD 250GB SATA 3G)
Cooling: Custom - Water (CPU+GPU-1loop 480rad)
Monitor: ASUS 24" Widescreen
Keyboard: Microsoft Sidewinder X6
Mouse: Logitech G5
56 REPLIES 56

xeromist
zorin1 wrote:
How long has this issue been going on?

Not sure. Nobody knew it was an issue until the complaints started to pile up. I have seen accounts listed as New ROGer that are quite old but that might have been due to not posting. I think I've only really seen people complaining of being stuck in the last month or two. I'm also not sure if it affects all new users or if there are specific conditions that cause it.
A bus station is where a bus stops. A train station is where a train stops. On my desk, I have a work station…

Problem STILL NOT resolved!
There Can Be Only One!

Zka17
Level 16
Have you PM'd Bahz?

I have done and/or tried everything I can thus far.

In fact, I have even used the "Hard to Find" Contact Us web form as well...which I am not entirely sure is working because I have multiple contacts in for various things and not heard back anything regarding any of my previous submissions.

See it here: https://rog.asus.com/forum/sendmessage.php
There Can Be Only One!

ty for this thread...inquiring mind here as well !!!

Avatars are cool. I do not care about the rest of my profile without an avatar...

A PERSONAL REQUEST: If you have a new ASUS motherboard and if you are not planning to use the Cablemod discount coupon, PM it to me, please.

Yah - thanks to Bahz for getting me setup so that I could add an avatar. 🙂

Bahz
Level 12
This is an issue with vBulletin as the account upgrade rules put in place aren't working so users are stuck on "New ROGer" rank. We'll try to address this issue by doing batch update to all accounts then we'll come out with solution to fix for new user accounts soon.

Bahz
Level 12
I manually fixed this for McLeod, Rawkhound, and triffid. Anyone else that has this problem, please post in this thread and I'll fix it manually for you.

Bahz wrote:
I manually fixed this for McLeod, Rawkhound, and triffid. Anyone else that has this problem, please post in this thread and I'll fix it manually for you.

Can you fix my account as well?