cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Help. I can't change my avatar.

MrLarkins
Level 7
I can't seem to edit my avatar. Any ideas why?
Case: Corsair 800D
PSU: Corsair 750W
Motherboard: ASUS Crosshair V
CPU: AMD FX 6100
Memory: 4x4GB Crucial Ballistix Tactical Tracer
Graphics Card: nVidia eVGA GTX 680 HC
HDD1: RAID 0 (2 x WD 500GB SATA 6G)
HDD2: RAID 0 (2 x WD 250GB SATA 3G)
Cooling: Custom - Water (CPU+GPU-1loop 480rad)
Monitor: ASUS 24" Widescreen
Keyboard: Microsoft Sidewinder X6
Mouse: Logitech G5
56 REPLIES 56

Bahz wrote:
I manually fixed this for McLeod, Rawkhound, and triffid. Anyone else that has this problem, please post in this thread and I'll fix it manually for you.

Well I can't add a Avatar to my account either. Been waiting for a few weeks to see if I would be able too. Still can't.
Mike.

Same here Bahz, cannot upload avatars or include signatures. Meet the requirements. Thanks in-advance.

Its my first day and need a long way to go to edit and upload signatures and avatars! thanks!!!! waiting....:(:(:(

KING_DRANZER
Level 7
I am having the same problem unable to customize my profile and change my Avatar. I am "ROG ENTHUSIAST" still unable to edit or change my profile.

MacLeod
Level 7
Thanks Bahz....however, even though the pictures seem to "work"...when I try to say upload an image to my profile or change avatar...regardless of the file type/size being correct or appropriate...I get the following error:

vBulletin Message

Upload of file failed.
There Can Be Only One!

MacLeod wrote:
Thanks Bahz....however, even though the pictures seem to "work"...when I try to say upload an image to my profile or change avatar...regardless of the file type/size being correct or appropriate...I get the following error:

vBulletin Message

Upload of file failed.

Profile picture is disabled right now, so that doesn't work for anyone. For avatar, I've checked and seems to be working fine. If you can PM me with a link of a screenshot of the error that would be much appreciated.

Bahz
Level 12
I have fixed this issue completely, please make sure that your account is registered for longer than 3 days and have more than 10 posts.