cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Has anyone found a ASUS ROG Maximus Z690 Extreme Glacial in USA

LeeUnd
Level 8
I have an order with B&H Photo from Nov 5th for a ASUS ROG Maximus Z690 Extreme Glacial. I just got an email that it will not deliver until January. Does anyone know of any place that sells these cards in the US other than Newegg or B&H Photo ?
Thanks,
Lee
13 REPLIES 13

Blairnorman wrote:
Did I miss something? Did the motherboard not "officially" release until today?

That story is dated today.....

Well I chatted again with B&H and they are not back to saying "we don't have a date in our system yet of when or if we will recieve this backordered product at this time".

They said they will reach out to manufacturer with urgent message for update.

Depending on how Asus/B&H replies, I will likely cancel the order at this point and go with different brand.

Blairnorman wrote:
Did I miss something? Did the motherboard not "officially" release until today?

That story is dated today.....

My backorder status is still the same over at B&H. Its killing me.....

My MB is finally shipping.

lLegendaary
Level 9
LeeUnd wrote:
I have an order with B&H Photo from Nov 5th for a ASUS ROG Maximus Z690 Extreme Glacial. I just got an email that it will not deliver until January. Does anyone know of any place that sells these cards in the US other than Newegg or B&H Photo ?
Thanks,
Lee

I have an order with B&H Photo from Nov 5th for a ASUS ROG Maximus Z690 Extreme Glacial. I just got an email that it will not deliver until January. Does anyone know of any place that sells these cards in the US other

Your talking about mobo from start but you ended up asking about card ?
im confused

anyway , just be patient since you ordered from Nov , you should be waiting because this motherboard is limited due high price but i honestly dont see any point to buy this motherboard at 2000+$ for [ Z version ] ?

Every year there will be new Z version i don't think you take right discussion

Extreme mobo and apex mobo should be extremely fine for you